X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks acquire Quincy Acy

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/knick...ter_1407360337

I guess we get to see him 4 times a year

How about them Kings, they are leading the league by averaging 500 trades per season. They might as well call themselves the Sacramento Traders and open their team office in Wall Street.

Comment

andddd knicks trade another draft pick

Comment

Knick send a pick and Sac will stretch a 2.7M expiring.
        Knicks : Draft Picks as Kings : Cap Space

Comment

oh man I hope the Knicks fail so bad in the next year or so that they will need to blow up the team and when 2016 rolls around Toronto can get a high draft pick (top 5) thanks for the Bargnani trade.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            oh man I hope the Knicks fail so bad in the next year or so that they will need to blow up the team and when 2016 rolls around Toronto can get a high draft pick (top 5) thanks for the Bargnani trade.
            By 2016 the draft lottery may have flattened odds.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              oh man I hope the Knicks fail so bad in the next year or so that they will need to blow up the team and when 2016 rolls around Toronto can get a high draft pick thanks for the Bargnani trade.
              we need denver to be bad too cuz if knicks pick is better than Denver`s, Denver gets it.then the pick the knicks got from denver goes to us (if i remember correctly because denver has rights to switch picks if knicks pick is better *another masai ujiri fleecing of the knicks during his days in Denver*)

Comment

Lol. Acy, Jose and Bargs. Knicks is our bitch.

Comment

Knicks acquire Quincy Acy

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                  http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/knick...ter_1407360337

I guess we get to see him 4 times a year
                  That's more than we got to see him when he played here!
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

lol praise phil

Comment

this was actually a good deal for the knicks...they were too G heavy so they swapped ellingtons $2.7mil expiring for Outlaw's $3mil expiring and added another young prospect...he'll probably get more playing time in NY so he can finally become the productive Reggie Evans 2.0...phil is doing a good job with the limited options he has..gonna be scary to see what he does with a ton of cap space next off season...

Comment

I believe Acy's contract for next season is just guaranteed till Aug.15...so the Knicks could waive him before that which means...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          I believe Acy's contract for next season is just guaranteed till Aug.15...so the Knicks could waive him before that which means...
                          Knicks already told him they're going to pick it up apparently.

Comment

e_wheezy_ wrote: View Post
                            That's more than we got to see him when he played here!
                            That is really mean.
                            Quincy is a very likable guy.
                            Clearly: Who gives a ???? trade.

Comment

Solid deal for the Knicks.

Im so confused as to what the Kings are trying to pull off, but they did get a draft pick.

The Knicks now just need a big man and they are set for a first round playoff elimination.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X