First LeBron, now Melo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First LeBron, now Melo...

The NBA elite seem to be trimming down... Opinions?

Personally, I thought the extra weight and muscle is what separated them from other players their height and position. Maybe this will add more explosiveness and speed to their game. Terrifying to think LeBron could become MORE explosive...

these photos are useless. slight different angles in camera pictures can take or add pounds at a whim.

not to mention that side to side shot of melo isn't even the same size AT ALL.

Comment

Yeah... I didn't put that together, just found it online. They certainly have lost weight though... Even with the 'slight different angles' you can see that, surely?!

Melo's instagram pic was headed with "Gran sesiĆ³n de entrenamiento de hoy #thisisme7o" which means "Great training session today"...

Last edited by Rapzilla; Wed Aug 13, 2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I don't see the difference. The photos don't show much because they're not the same scale.

Anyway, trimming down will make you faster and less prone to certain injuries.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

They are just reacting to Anthony Bennett dropping weight. They don't want to get left behind.

Wade seems to have dropped a lot of weight as well.

Comment

Valanciunas is not afraid of a Big Mac.

Comment

Working...
            X