Jordan Hamilton signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapzilla wrote: View Post
    I get that... I'm suggesting NBA.com isn't... Considering they had this linked up on their home page you would think it would be updated! No need to be sassy
    That page is pretty screwed up when it comes to the Raps anyways. They still show Buycks and Stone as under contract, and De Colo as a FA. The Bebe mess is funny. First they show Bebe as a rookie ADD, then show him as a MINUS from trade, while Atlanta shows him as an ADD from trade. Screwed up there.

Comment

He averages like 20 points per game in 2k so I'm down!

I see the raptors being part of the four team deal that is going to take place for kev love. Maybe fields and/or Hayes expirings will be involved?
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Masai's in Africa for BWB, how does he have time for this sh**?

Comment

Rapzilla wrote: View Post
            http://www.nba.com/news/2014-atlanti...ent/index.html

Check this... Says we've added Diante Garrett and lost Bebe?!
            Wait... why does it say we traded away Bebe?? Is this true?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Wait... why does it say we traded away Bebe?? Is this true?
              It also says we signed him as a rookie. Just to be clear, it's saying we've both added and lost the same player. It's clearly fucked. Exactly the kind of high quality work we've come to expect from nba.com.

*Also, if you click on Nogueira or Cherry, it takes you to Jonas' player page.
              Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Aug 14, 2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
                Something something God something.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  okay so we are absolutely trading someone.

maybe we are the elusive third team in the Cavs/Minny Trade
                  bro bro i think its safe to say you can take that down now, will never know the truth now that wiggins is gone and love is in. who do you think we would target in the cavs/minny trade. I read that is bennet was a piece going to inny they would flip him to philly. Id love to see him end up on the raps.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    WTF? Where does this come from?
                    scrolling scrolling scolling and I come across your response, thank you for the laugh(honestly lol) and i agree.

Comment

Don't know much about Jordan Hamilton, but why not try to bring back Sonny Weems if you are looking for a bit of offense?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                        Ain't nobody retiring with a year left on the contract. Buyout or sit on the bench and collect them cheques, don't let your pride get in the way of your wallet.
                        That's the Fields Family crest, right there. How do you think he snagged that wife?

"Beware the jackhammer & the helmet that glows" Parish Smith (EPMD)

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          Don't know much about Jordan Hamilton, but why not try to bring back Sonny Weems if you are looking for a bit of offense?
                          I think JJohnson is back because Lowry & DeRozan pitched the idea to Coach and Ujiri. Sonny was a Colangelo guy so, someone on the present roster would have to vouch for him.

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
                            Masai has more minions than Dr. Evil & Gru combined.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                              I think JJohnson is back because Lowry & DeRozan pitched the idea to Coach and Ujiri. Sonny was a Colangelo guy so, someone on the present roster would have to vouch for him.
                              Dont understand...or maybe you aren't aware...in a previous incarnation JJ was in fact a Colangelo guy too. BC acquired him from the Bulls for a draft pick (low 1st).

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Dont understand...or maybe you aren't aware...in a previous incarnation JJ was in fact a Colangelo guy too. BC acquired him from the Bulls for a draft pick (low 1st).
                                This I know so, in order for him to re-enter the fold; it required some campaigning on the part of COMP10 & KLow7. Weems is another Colangelo guy so, in order for Masai to consider him; someone on the inside would have to plead his case.

Comment

Working...
                                X