No announcement yet.

Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually cheer against the States. You know, just for the fun of cheering the underdog. But now I really want them to win. I want DeMar to come back with that experience, and to build on that going into this season.

Comment

• I'm surprised he made it, but definite congrats to him. Proving everyone wrong, I didn't see any media people think he would make it.

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan will be a gold medalist, think about that.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
          DeMar DeRozan will be a gold medalist, think about that.
          Nothing's guaranteed. If they face Spain in the Finals, and the core players for Spain know it could be the last time they can compete for a medal together, and it's in their home country, it could be really tough. Spain at their best is not far behind the USA at their best, and the USA will be missing their best players.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Nothing's guaranteed. If they face Spain in the Finals, and the core players for Spain know it could be the last time they can compete for a medal together, and it's in their home country, it could be really tough. Spain at their best is not far behind the USA at their best, and the USA will be missing their best players.
            Agreed. It's gonna be tough for USA this year but let's hope they pull it off. But my focus is on the fact that Demar made the team and wonders this will do for him as a player. That's what I care about more lol
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't know what's better, him playing with those great players on the squad or improving his game without being on the team?

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                I don't know what's better, him playing with those great players on the squad or improving his game without being on the team?
                After the hours of practice, putting the newly developed skills to work against high level competition is absolutely the best thing that could happen. Going at elite players during practice, with top level coaches helping you make the right decisions has to be better than continued simple repetition, I'm guessing.

Comment

• Good for him.

I would have lost a lot of money betting he'd ever make team USA.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    So two of the guys who got big contracts this summer Parsons (3 year deal $46 millions) and Hayward (4 year deal $63 million) who were suppose to be superior to Demar in defense and shooting did not make the cut.

baahhahahahaha hope Dallas and Utah enjoy overpaying for these two stiffs.
                    Great job by DD making the team. More evidence though, along with what I quoted, that come 2016 he will be receiving a max contract. Show us you can be worth it DD!
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• This should give DD another boost of confidence.

Comment

• Are there still any haters left? Who are these people? If you are a Demar Derozan hater you need to seek medical attention immediately! Something is clearly wrong with you. LOL.

In all seriousness...I'm so happy and proud of Demar man....he just keeps proving the doubters wrong!

Comment

• This is great news. Super proud of the man. And you gotta believe he's extremely proud of himself as well.

Comment

• wooooooo
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Great job by DD making the team. More evidence though, along with what I quoted, that come 2016 he will be receiving a max contract. Show us you can be worth it DD!
                                I hope you are kidding about the Max contract. I mean DD is probably worth Lowry money at this point (which is slightly more then he is currently making) and at the most I can see him making Hayward like contract (if there is a great leap in his game this year) unless you expect him to turn into Kobe?!

Comment

Working...
                                X