Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wait a minute.. how many teams qualify for Olympics from FIBA WC?? If only one, and if USA don't win it.. then they'll play in fiba americas with us? awesome.
    Not awesome at all for Canada and Olympic qualification. Canada qualifying for Rio is not a slam dunk. They need the USA to win in the World Championship to improve the odds of making it. If the USA does not win in Spain and has to qualify at FIBA Americas then there will be two tournament qualifiers plus host Brazil from FIBA Americas. If USA wins in Spain then they become the fourth team from the Americas going to Rio in 2016.

Comment

• Why you guys so sure about DeMar now?? I think Hayward is a lock because of Durant leaving.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Then he better not play Drew league...
        Or pick up...
        He'll be should probably stay on his feet until October 26th.
        Exactly, basketball isn't football, the likelihood of getting injured is very low. These players need to be playing/practicing somewhere and no matter where the likelihood of blowing out a knee, breaking an ankle or pulling a muscle is the same.

Comment

Why you guys so sure about DeMar now?? I think Hayward is a lock because of Durant leaving.
          They apparently could try Demar as a starting PF, saw that on twitter.

Even if that reports is inaccurate, it sounds to me they are trying hard to find a meaningful role for Demar.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Why you guys so sure about DeMar now?? I think Hayward is a lock because of Durant leaving.
            I still don't get all of the Hayward hype. When he has a breakout year of any significance let me know.

Comment

• DD's too small to play PF. I mean he's only 6'7. However, I would love to see him start on that team.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                DD's too small to play PF. I mean he's only 6'7. However, I would love to see him start on that team.
                Could still play pf better than plumlee...
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  I still don't get all of the Hayward hype. When he has a breakout year of any significance let me know.
                  I laughed so hard when Utah gave him his max.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So Rudy Gay is apparently going to replace Kevin Durant

According to espn

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                      So Rudy Gay is apparently going to replace Kevin Durant

According to espn
                      yea I just saw that, should be interesting to see who makes it now.

I got my money on Gay making it over Derozan
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If Rudy and DeMar both make the team the Brick Layers are gonna be back together
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Coangelo goes out and gets Rudy Gay. Should end well.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                            So Rudy Gay is apparently going to replace Kevin Durant

According to espn
                            *spits out water*

WHAT?
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Not that guy!

Comment

• rudy is the last person i would want on team usa lol

Comment

Working...
                                X