FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stretch wrote: View Post
    The USA Slovenia game was a disappointment, sloppy and very inconsistent effort on defense by both teams. The USA can win big without too much of a concerted effort. Demar may get buried on the bench on this team.
    he got just as much play time as rudy, cousins and steph curry.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      he got just as much play time as rudy, cousins and steph curry.
      Curry fouled out in 14 min of play.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
        Curry fouled out in 14 min of play.
        and still got more than twice the amount of points than demar.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          and still got more than twice the amount of points than demar.
          Okay derozan had a bad game, it's not the end of the world.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            Okay derozan had a bad game, it's not the end of the world.
            it wasn't even a bad game. He didn't force anything. Moved the ball. Defended fairly well. Rebounded well (5 rebounds) but missed a few gimmies. Had a bunch of hockey assists.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              it wasn't even a bad game. He didn't force anything. Moved the ball. Defended fairly well. Rebounded well (5 rebounds) but missed a few gimmies. Had a bunch of hockey assists.
              shhhhhhh, you're spoiling iblastoff's scoring stat analysis

Comment

Isn't the the Kalnietis injury a devastating blow to Lithuania?

Comment

I think it is. To Win Group odds in Group D changed significantly.

Comment

He's basically their only PG, so yeah.

I really think they need to change their game plan and work inside-out using Jonas to punish teams inside.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

basketnews.lt ( google translated )

"Returned to Lithuania Mantas Kalnietis already Thursday would rest on the operating table. 27 year old basketball player Kaunas Clinics orthopedic traumotologas Rimtautas Gudas will perform this operation, which can begin to take half of rehabilitation."

Looks like he needs surgery and that means he's definitely out. No wonder why odds changed so quickly.

Comment

Can Jasikevičius be called into playing again?

Comment

Can Jasikevičius be called into playing again?
                          I don't think so, he's retired and became coach I believe

Comment

I think Google needs to improve some of it's translating process....."would rest on the operating table" ?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              im not saying he had a bad game. i was just looking at the production between fouled out curry and derozan.

as for hockey assists? no one cares about those. not even hockey people.

Comment

Winnipeg basketball star is going to play in the FIBA World Cup for Iran. Erfan Nasajpour is someone not familiar to me at all but it turns out that he's the only Canadian (duel citizenship) playing in this World Cup.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...-cup-1.2746508

Comment

Working...
                                X