• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's dd doing?

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      How's dd doing?
      He played 2 minutes at the end of the first half. He should come in again soon considering USA is up by 25 with 6 minutes left.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        He played 2 minutes at the end of the first half. He should come in again soon considering USA is up by 25 with 6 minutes left.
        Did he look like Sonny Weems or Kobe Bryant

Comment

Did he look like Sonny Weems or Kobe Bryant
          He hit a jumper, a pair of free throws and got a steal. That's what he did.

Comment

• He's in.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              He's in.
              How was his play? Heard the game ended

Comment

How was his play? Heard the game ended
                He got an assist, and split a pair of free throws.

Comment

• I counted 2 assists and 2 steals. I am missing something? He had the assist to Cousins and then to Rudy on the fast break. He supposedly had a steal in the first half and then got another one before his assist to Rudy in on the fast break.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Lithuania lost, Jonas finished with 4 PTS, 6 REB and 5 TO.

DeMar finished with 4 PTS, 1 AST in 9 mins.

Comment

• I was going to say how does Jonas only get 3 touches the whole game but if he's turning over the ball the way he has I wouldn't give him many touches myself. He really needs to work on that. He was very turnover prone last year with us and that doesn't seem to have improved.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• There are advantages to Lithuania finishing 3rd in group D rather than 2nd. Finishing 2nd in group D puts them on course to meet the USA in the quarterfinal of the knockout bracket while the 3rd place finisher would be on course for a semifinal match up assuming that Lithuania and the USA win through.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL I love the look on Rose's and Harden's face haha
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Is he so bad defensively cos he sucks at that end of because he plays 38 minutes a game?
                              If that is the case he should be playing less minutes.

For a coach that preaches defense first that rationale would be a bit hypocritical.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                I was going to say how does Jonas only get 3 touches the whole game but if he's turning over the ball the way he has I wouldn't give him many touches myself. He really needs to work on that. He was very turnover prone last year with us and that doesn't seem to have improved.
                                I dunno, for instance look at TO% in 2014:

Jonas 14.7%

vs

Blake 11.9% Noah 17% Cousins 14.7% Duncan 13.2% Hibbert 14.5% Splitter 15.1% M Gasol 12.0% P Gasol 12.4% Pekovic 9.4% Vucevic 12.9% D Jordan 15.3% Z Randolph 12.0% Chandler 15.4%
                                Bogut 19.4%

Based on that quick sample, I'd say that his turnover rate is fine for an NBA big, especially considering he was only a soph.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X