No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocked Derozan didn't play. Hopefully that's more of a good sign than bad. And for people who want him to get rest, he isn't going to get much minutes if he makes it anyway.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Can't wait to find out who makes it
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Sounds like they are only taking 12 to Spain. Really hurts DD's chances of making the cut. No idea whether him sitting tonight is a good or bad sign.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Sounds like they are only taking 12 to Spain. Really hurts DD's chances of making the cut. No idea whether him sitting tonight is a good or bad sign.
          Yea I have no clue, it can go either way. He's sat more than he's played so I guess it might be more bad than good

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea I have no clue, it can go either way. He's sat more than he's played so I guess it might be more bad than good
            But at the same time he was the best player on the floor both times he played so who the hell knows lol
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Gordon Hayward is the 1st player to be cut
              *shocker*
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Roster.

Stephen Curry / Derrick Rose / Kyrie Irving
                James Harden / DeMar DeRozan
                Rudy Gay / Klay Thompson
                Anthony Davis / Kenneth Faried
                DeMarcus Cousins / Andre Drummond / Mason Plumlee

Comment

Do you guys think they use Rudy as a small forward or power forward? Because I think that would affect whether Demar gets playing time or not.

Comment

Was there ever any doubt that Demar would make the team his performance vs Dominican Republic? For those that actually watched the game and scrimmage he played in, he looked like one of the better players on the floor.

Congrats to Demar! Another notch on that belt.

Another reason for his haters and doubters to feel embarrassed. Demar has come so far!

Just last year I was called a homer and dismissed because I believed in Demar. It feels really good to see him make the All-star team and the US team in a years time. Wow

Comment

Congrats!!!

http://i.instagram.com/p/sB7oiYqhsR/

Comment

Congrats DeMar!
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The USA went with all 3 of Cousins, Drummond, and Plumlee. That was a surprise.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                            The USA went with all 3 of Cousins, Drummond, and Plumlee. That was a surprise.
                            jerry c kinda hinted that in a interview after the dr game

Comment

Man. I'm so happy for DeMar. He's perfect example for quote "hard work beats talent".

Comment

Lithuania plays Slovenia this afternoon in a World Cup warm up.

Comment

Working...
                                X