8.89%
    Lou Williams
    6.67%
    OTHER (Comment Below)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

I will give it to Greivis, it took him a while to mesh up with the Raptors but once he did, he did well and I fully expect him to do even better next season with the same group of guys.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I will give it to Greivis, it took him a while to mesh up with the Raptors but once he did, he did well and I fully expect him to do even better next season with the same group of guys.
      I couldnt agree more with you but the reason i gave it to 2Pat is cause of Amir is knees

This is one of the hardest poll i think
      These four players are sooooo good bench players that they could be starter in most other teams
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
        I couldnt agree more with you but the reason i gave it to 2Pat is cause of Amir is knees

This is one of the hardest poll i think
        These four players are sooooo good bench players that they could be starter in most other teams

Agreed. We have a really good bench this year. I'm excited
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Honestly from last season, it had to be between GV and 2Patt. Both were consistently productive off the bench and both of them were so critical in the Raptors' mid season surge.

This season, I feel like it will be Patterson. We will rely on him on both ends of the floor immensely. If JV or Amir succumb to foul trouble or injuries, Patterson will be expected to fill in the void immediately.

We need GV and Lou for their offensive firepower, and JJ for his defensive presence. Patterson will be relied upon heavily to defend and rebound in the paint while also stretching the floor and being active on the offensive end as well.

Overall though, I see our bench as more of a collective unit. It is their variety of different skills that will make them so deadly when on the floor together.

A bench of Vasquez, Williams, Johnson, Patterson, and Bebe/ Hayes is very solid and well rounded.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

The Raptors team this year has the ability to gain ground on 75% of the second units in the league.

Comment

2Pat is able to contribute both on O and D, while Greivis struggles on D. So I'll give it to 2Pat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              OG is our king

Comment

Grevis gets my vote. It is not just his numbers, but his enthusiasm for the game that makes him a great teammate.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

GV had some pretty epic performances coming off the bench, but this really pushed it in the Patman's favour for me...

Comment

I'm just glad we can have this conversation.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      honestly..

Comment

I pick GV, because he is a good passer and when he gets hot it's an amazing sight to see.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Stiempunk, FTW!

Comment

Patterson will have nicer stats but the overall impact from GV will be greater.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              I was just thinking that!

Our team is pretty good eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X