Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thead wrote: View Post
    Two questions as this is the part I always fuck up

1.) If traded is the cap hit 8.5 million or around 6.0?

2.) What would we have to give them in order to take him?
    1) cap hit $6.23.... Average of contract per year. First two years cap hit was more than salary.

2) my guess would be a second round pick or two.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      I've heard some rumors of Landry to 76ers

I have no idea if it's remotely true but Philly does needs to hit the salary floor
      They don't HAVE to hit the salary floor. Just means all the players get paid more. Which is hilarious.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

If Landry Fields is traded with a 2nd round pick.. then the earliest would be from 2017 as the 2015 is going to Atlanta and the 2016 is going to either Utah or Memphis. Not sure what's more valuable a 3rd center or a 2nd round pick in 2017+.

I might be nuts, but I think I'd rather have the 2nd rounder.. but that's because they can make pretty good assets to help get a trade done.. and we've already given up 2 of them.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          If Landry Fields is traded with a 2nd round pick.. then the earliest would be from 2017 as the 2015 is going to Atlanta and the 2016 is going to either Utah or Memphis. Not sure what's more valuable a 3rd center or a 2nd round pick in 2017+.

I might be nuts, but I think I'd rather have the 2nd rounder.. but that's because they can make pretty good assets to help get a trade done.. and we've already given up 2 of them.
          We also got two from the Bargnani trade, so I guess we're back to even.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I like Stiemsma. He'll do better than Bebe for now for sure.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              We also got two from the Bargnani trade, so I guess we're back to even.
              Nope. It was reported that we got two in the Bargs trade, but it looks like we only got one.

Colangelo traded our 2016 2nd rounder away in the Turkoglu sign-and-trade for Marion 4 team blockbuster.

Masai traded the NYK 2nd rounder to Utah to dump Novak.

Masai traded our 2015 2nd round draft pick in the Lou Williams-BeBe-Salmons deal.

So that leaves us with our 2017 and later picks, but that's it.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Raps have no 2nd round picks until 2017.

They have all their 1st round picks plus worse of NY/DEN in 2016.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Nope. It was reported that we got two in the Bargs trade, but it looks like we only got one.

Colangelo traded our 2016 2nd rounder away in the Turkoglu sign-and-trade for Marion 4 team blockbuster.

Masai traded the NYK 2nd rounder to Utah to dump Novak.

Masai traded our 2015 2nd round draft pick in the Lou Williams-BeBe-Salmons deal.

So that leaves us with our 2017 and later picks, but that's it.
                  Whooops.

what DanH said.

Comment

Stiemsma, Hansbrough, and James Johnson is the basketball equivalent of the Hansen brothers.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Whooops.

what DanH said.
                      The Stepien rule only applies to first round picks. You can trade seconds as often as you want AFAIK.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        We did it last year didn't we? With Buycks, Stone and that other dude who's name escapes my mind.
                        Carlos Morais
                        Nevermind what haters say,
                        ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          The Stepien rule only applies to first round picks. You can trade seconds as often as you want AFAIK.
                          Where did I say different?

My point was only the Raptors don't have a 2nd round pick until 2017 draft.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Where did I say different?

My point was only the Raptors don't have a 2nd round pick until 2017 draft.
                            Sorry misread. Also thought Toronto had more seconds. A second rounder is worth under a mil and isn't enough for a salary dump.

Comment

If anything, we have one of the toughest benches in the league, ready for flagrant fouls at whim.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Sorry misread. Also thought Toronto had more seconds. A second rounder is worth under a mil and isn't enough for a salary dump.
                                No? How exactly did we trade Novak then?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X