No announcement yet.

NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all 82 games provided by LP, though? Or are some blacked out? And what about the post-season?

Comment

AnotherRaptorsFan wrote: View Post
      Are all 82 games provided by LP, though? Or are some blacked out? And what about the post-season?
      If you live in Canada you cannot watch Raptors games live on League Pass. It's a deal they have with the cable providers. You have to pay to watch playoff games, and even then; Raptors games are still blacked out. You can only watch them after the game is over.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        If you live in Canada you cannot watch Raptors games live on League Pass. It's a deal they have with the cable providers. You have to pay to watch playoff games, and even then; Raptors games are still blacked out. You can only watch them after the game is over.
        You are being as cryptic as the NBA League Pass website.

What I want to know is if I can watch all 82 games even if I must wait until they are finished to watch them from the archives. I am willing to wait, but I am not willing to get LP if I will miss some of the games due to blackouts. I'm also willing to do without playoffs, as I can watch those at friends' houses, or at bars, etc.

Comment

What I want to know is if I can watch all 82 games even if I must wait until they are finished to watch them from the archives. I am willing to wait, but I am not willing to get LP if I will miss some of the games due to blackouts. I'm also willing to do without playoffs, as I can watch those at friends' houses, or at bars, etc.
          Yup, you have access to all 82 in archives. Blackouts are only in effect while the live game is being broadcasted, but the archived game is available immediately after the broadcast ends.

Basically anything that comes across cable in your area is blacked out while live (broadcaster has paid for those rights and doesn't want to share viewers with LP), which will include Raps games and TNT, ESPN, and ABC national games(ex. Wed and Thurs prime time, Sun afternoons, and Christmas games). Again those are only blacked out during live broadcasts and are available on LP immediately afterwards.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Sorry lol misunderstood you. You can definitely watch all 82 games once they've been archived

Comment

Just signed up for ball streams. I'm liking it a lot so far!

Comment

What I like about ball streams is that they allow you to freeze the account. So my account is frozen until Oct 2nd (first preseason game is Oct 5th). Gives me an extra week I can use later on. I'll do the same during the all-star break and when the season ends.

Giving my 1 year membership like a 1.5 year membership.

Comment

Just got into ballstreams. Loaded up some older games and they look as good or better than the subpar cable I had last season. I am going to love following any team I want outside of raptor games. Thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

if anyone has a referral to ballstreams i would love to try it out, i have been wishing for a service like this for a long time now

it sounds to good to be true but i am willing to try it out for sure!!

Comment

Does ballstreams have an app for TV's and smartphones? Is it easily watchable?

Comment

There is no blackouts for Raptors games right?

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          There is no blackouts for Raptors games right?
                          Nope zero blackouts and you get to choose either home or away feed for those days Leo is with Matt
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

No app, but it plays well on pretty much any browser, including apple products, which is rare.

I think their site has a workaround that shows how you can set it up directly to a Smart TV, but I haven't used it.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              No app, but it plays well on pretty much any browser, including apple products, which is rare.

I think their site has a workaround that shows how you can set it up directly to a Smart TV, but I haven't used it.
                              Not sure about Apple, but Ballstreams has an app for Android called BSDroid. Not the greatest looking app but before I froze my account I used it a couple of times and it wasn't terrible.

Comment

Check their website. Tell you everything on the the home page

Comment

Working...
                                X