Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it! I think I quit!

I can't watch this team anymore.

Can't say I blame you man, we all are feeling that way.

Comment

Every year come playoff time I start to follow my other favorite teams more closely as the Raps are nowhere to be seen. At this point I think the only thing keeping Raptors fans watching is the fact that all of their games are on TV... they are just terrible! I think every time someone takes a contested jump shot or quick 3 Reggie should be allowed to punch them in the face as they run back up the court.

Time to cheer for the Zombie Sonics...

Comment

Hey, if you quit now you cant come back in 20 years when we'll be making it out of the first round

Comment

Honestly, I didn't even watch the game today. I decided to go workout and then make by GF dinner instead. Its tough right now. Not easy being a die hard fan... Especially if you've been with this team from the beginning. This ending is really hurting. It pisses me off thinking about it.

Comment

Anyone see Hedo chuckling with the ballboy in the dying seconds with Arroyo at line line to put them up by 4? That just sums everything up for me. Forget this team. Just glad I didn't waste my time watching the whole game...

Comment

Yeah I know how you feel man cant even discuss whats wrong with the team or what they can do to fix it, but we all know what it is so there's really no point.
              "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

You can't quit! You are a Raptors fan, you have to suffer, that's your destiny!
                Raptors is not built to win championships, but to trick fans to buy in year after year. The majority owner is not a multi-billionaire with huge ego to have in his hands the NBA Championship, the majority owner of Raptors is a corporate which is in business of making money not necessary hunting NBA championships.

Comment

Go the Thunder, crush those faggy lakers

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                    Hey, if you quit now you cant come back in 20 years when we'll be making it out of the first round
                    LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! That sad thing is it might be TRUE!!!
                    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                      You can't quit! You are a Raptors fan, you have to suffer, that's your destiny!
                      Raptors is not built to win championships, but to trick fans to buy in year after year. The majority owner is not a multi-billionaire with huge ego to have in his hands the NBA Championship, the majority owner of Raptors is a corporate which is in business of making money not necessary hunting NBA championships.
                      Eh, most teams are owned by groups of investors or corporations.

That # will increase once people like Donald Sterling decides he's had enough of the Clippers.

Comment

I had to record the fourth quarter of this game, saw the momentum shifting towards Miami and thought we might be able to stick it out. PVR'd it and came back about 3 hours later. When I started to watch it the momentum continued to remain in favour of the Heat. That's when my PVR messed up and didn't record the rest. Thank you PVR for saving me from having an aneurysm after watching this team crumble again in the fourth.

Comment

"You can't quit! You are a Raptors fan, you have to suffer, that's your destiny! "

My insides are still burning from this loss.
                          and from the reality of the above statement.

Comment

Working...
                          X