Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Columnist On RR?

AltRaps get my vote.

His work in Roll Call is insightful and very funny. Often it's the only thing that brightens up my day in my otherwise boring life.

Arsenalist is a close second. His columns are informative and generally interesting to read. I can't imagine the time he spends working on those "Breaking it Down" pieces. For someone like me, an average fan, it really gives basketball a new dimension and makes the game even more enjoyable than it already is.
    AltRaps
    21.43%
    Arsenalist
    42.86%
    Raps Fan
    7.14%
    James Ballswin (Realizar)
    14.29%
    phdsteve
    7.14%
    Tom Liston
    7.14%
    A-Dub
    0.00%
    Last edited by Prime; Sun Mar 28, 2010, 11:59 PM. Reason: Add poll

I would probably vote for Arsenalist as I think he has the highest basketball IQ of all the columnists, and its probably higher than Jay Triano's.

Raps fan would be a close second, and I like Liston's analysis, but sometimes the sheer volume of statistics means I find his posts impossible to follow

Comment

You forgot A-Dub so I just added him. He too is very integral part of the Raptors Republic team.

Comment

They're all great, I don't want to draw a line in the sand.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          They're all great, I don't want to draw a line in the sand.
          I know .... I made the picks anonymous so feelings aren't hurt by choices that have been made.

Comment

Then chalk it up to indecisiveness on my part. There's too much content for me to decide.

Comment

The site is an A+ for straight talk about all things bb. And a bangup job running the site.

Comment

Chicks dig Stats guys.
                http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  You forgot A-Dub so I just added him. He too is very integral part of the Raptors Republic team.
                  My bad Doc
                  Cheers.

Comment

Liston wrote: View Post
                    Chicks dig Stats guys.
                    I was expecting something like "9 out of 10 chicks dig stats guys." lol

Comment

Working...
                    X