No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling that cory joseph is going to be the raps best selling jersey.

Comment

• I feel like the word Raptors is too round and compressed, I don't really like them.

Comment

• Finally. I think they're okay, definitely an improvement.

I wish the lettering on the front was a bit bigger but they got a lot of other things right at least, like making the away uni script white instead of a dark colour and making the side panels a lot thinner. Also removing that thing on the back of the shorts was a good idea. I'm okay with how it turned out, but it could have been a lot better (*COUGH* adding purple).
        Last edited by Sig; Tue Aug 4, 2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• I like em all except for the home jersey. For some reason it just seems a little off to me.

Comment

• Curious are the using Vince Number or it represents 2015 ... It seems they are just rotating from Toronto to Raptors back and forth in the history of their uniforms .... As long as the dino doesn't ever come back , these tweaks just mean more cash in MLSE pockets cause but nothing else .. The better they play the better they will look

Comment

• I just wish at least one jersey said "Toronto" rather than "Raptors".
              A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                Curious are the using Vince Number or it represents 2015 ... It seems they are just rotating from Toronto to Raptors back and forth in the history of their uniforms .... As long as the dino doesn't ever come back , these tweaks just mean more cash in MLSE pockets cause but nothing else .. The better they play the better they will look
                I wonder if a guy like Cabbie went on the streets with last years uniforms and said these are the new Raptor uniforms what would fans say ?

Comment

• I actually don't hate them as much as I thought I would, but I'm still not too impressed.

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                    I just wish at least one jersey said "Toronto" rather than "Raptors".
                    If you want to sell yourself as 'Canada's Team' (as implied by 'We the North') then you want to emphasize the Raptors identity over the Toronto one.

Comment

• I like em
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I think the important thing to remember here is if you don't like these jerseys you are wrong.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• These look great imo, really like them

Glad to see my black and gold DeRozan jersey will still have some use lol

Comment

• Apparently there was one version of the uni that was so bad that it got canned:

And I don’t know what the original idea for the main uniform was exactly but I know some of the players detested it – “it’s effed, Dougie” one of them told me – but now that there’s lot of red back in it, I’m sure everything is fine.
                            http://www.thestar.com/sports/doug_s...lly-over-.html
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I like them too, not too extreme. Hopefully they keep improving the jerseys to the point where it becomes great

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                                I like them too, not too extreme. Hopefully they keep improving the jerseys to the point where it becomes great
                                This sets the stage for another rebrand in the near future imo
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X