X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

TSN came out with their version lmao
    Oh god thats horrible
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
      Awkward moments with Drake...

Dude is weird. I get that he's a big star and guys love him cause he raps and chicks love him cause he sings but he's like the antithesis of cool.

Comment

• How fucking stupid to copy the nets.. Tey even tweeted about it on their page. That's so corny , be creative !!
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          I like the logo. Gonna say it again.
          Me too. My problem is the colour schemes. I rather see them use the black and gold version as their primary instead of the red, black, silver, and white version.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The new logo all gold/grey/black is pretty badass though.
            Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Me too. My problem is the colour schemes. I rather see them use the black and gold version as their primary instead of the red, black, silver, and white version.
              Disagree. I think this way is smart. Black and gold is going to age out in several years and will look corny. I think having it as the alternate is perfect. Easy enough to change the alternate jersey without having to go through an entire rebrand.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Disagree. I think this way is smart. Black and gold is going to age out in several years and will look corny. I think having it as the alternate is perfect. Easy enough to change the alternate jersey without having to go through an entire rebrand.
                Our logo is a watermelon

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Our logo is a watermelon
                  I'm putting this to rest for myself.

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    I'm putting this to rest for myself.

Cool article - and respect on the work you put into this, you've obviously got some skills. I respectfully disagree though.

And how does it look like a watermelon? Do watermelons have pits or cores? I don't get it.

oh, and i wanted to respond to this too:

As the saying goes, “don’t fix it if it ain’t broken”
                    Now it's true, the raptors current logo, when taken just as a logo, is pretty cool. But I've never seen a hat or a shirt that prominently features it that looks good.
                    Last edited by stooley; Mon Dec 22, 2014, 05:08 PM.
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Cool article - and respect on the work you put into this, you've obviously got some skills. I respectfully disagree though.

And how does it look like a watermelon? Do watermelons have pits or cores? I don't get it.
                      I actually didn't come up with the watermelon comparison but rather from a Redditor. Thanks for the compliment though. Just had to get this out of my system.

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• They need to change the whole logo. Any resemblance to Brooklyn is such a dumb move. Copy any other team , not our rival
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• the logo is fine...everyone shut up
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Interesting.....

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah I really dont mind the logo. Its not like Brooklyn was being original with theirs either.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I don't like the idea of gray being featured in any logo or color scheme.

I really like the clean look of Kansas and I think if you applied the Raptors colors to the jersey you'd get something classic that all would like(or at least not dislike)

I think the team needs to pick something and stick with it. A third alternate jersey should be where they generate extra revenues from the buzz of a "new" jersey. Going with a classic design will give them a timeless factor. I love some of the past Raptors jerseys but they clearly weren't designed to last with different times.

Comment

Working...
                                X