• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like the compass one.

Relevant to the clippers and it looks badass

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      Have you seen the logos the Clippers group rejected?

You can put in all the effort you want, when the guys making the decision have bad taste it doesn't make a difference.
      This is the most frustrating part of this business, but if you are the best in what you do (and I assume, they hire the best), you have to impose your experience and opinion as a creative agency to explain, why they have to pick such design.

Heck, so many good designs turned down, especially the compass one. (first image, last version)
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Those look the same as the normal road reds
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I can clearly tell that's a fake.

Also, this wouldn't be the 1st occasion China has done a jersey based off concepts. They do this every Winter Classic.

Here's an article form a small website about how they thought the design the website's creator was the real deal: http://hockeyjerseyconcepts.blogspot...y-concept.html
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Fan590 is saying there's a major announcement coming today. I'm betting the new jerseys are released as the new players are introduced.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Fan590 is saying there's a major announcement coming today. I'm betting the new jerseys are released as the new players are introduced.
              Wonder if it's the Scola news....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Wonder if it's the Scola news....
                I dunno, it could just be the announcing the signings of all the free agents, but the way it was said made it sound like there was something else behind just that.

Comment

• It sounds like the press conferences are for Carroll and CoJo, but I can't really think of a better time to release the jerseys. If they turn out to be surprisingly good, it only adds to the excitement, and if they're a Clippers-esque failure, you've still got a couple of popular signings to mask some of the disappointment.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/live

They're coming out shortly... hope they have the new uni's!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      http://www.nba.com/raptors/live

They're coming out shortly... hope they have the new uni's!
                      Nothing so far... I think they forgot about the rebrand.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Masai's tie is a clue that the rebrand will be purple
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Seriously though, what the fuck is taking so long? What could they possibly be waiting for?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Masai's tie is a clue that the rebrand will be purple
                            Definitely. The background to the logo on the desk was also purple.

And actually that looked really nice, it had Minnesota Wild feel to it with the lake and woods and the starry sky but with the purple tint on.

Comment

• There was a lot of purple hue to the backgrounds they were using...

Comment

• Man, I'm getting all excited that they will be going purple on the rebrand but I know I'm just going to have my heart broken with a very slight change from last year's jerseys.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X