Bosh, Hedo & Co. Have All Checked Out & Left the Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    When the ship is sinking, the rats scatter away.

Bosh is as good as gone.

Hedo might become the second most hated Raptor in history and he will be around for at least 2-3 more seasons before we could flip his undesired contract for something else.
    who's the first? hahaha
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      I have no idea what you mean but no one is suggesting you're scared.
      Im talking about what we all want for the Raptors. We want greatness for them right? Thats what Im talking about. These media people that are corrupt dont scare me. Its pretty clear they are trying to cause dissention within the team by spreading lies and creating contreversy.

WELL, IT WONT WORK!

Comment

Didn't Hedo phone in sick and then go partying at a club? Fact or fiction?

Does he coast around the court and smile during loses? I know this one is fact because I saw it. Fact.

Does he always shift the blame to teammates? I've seen it many times. Fact.

I think the media is just as frustrated at 95% of the people in here when they lay out the facts. They're venting like the majority. Are we all evil liars but you?

Comment

According to him, all of us are agents of the media, so to answer your question:
          Yes, we are.

Comment

Working...
          X