NBATV Raptors preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBATV Raptors preview

I may have missed it previous years but I seem to recall that whenever NBA tv was doing the team previews, they would always cut out to the Canadian team when it came to the Raptors. I just saw the review with Cellini, the Czar and Grant Hill. It was great to see. A full 1/2 hour on the raps. I'm sure it will be rerun. Is this something new or am I just oblivious to seeing it in past years?

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I may have missed it previous years but I seem to recall that whenever NBA tv was doing the team previews, they would always cut out to the Canadian team when it came to the Raptors. I just saw the review with Cellini, the Czar and Grant Hill. It was great to see. A full 1/2 hour on the raps. I'm sure it will be rerun. Is this something new or am I just oblivious to seeing it in past years?
    They do this every year. I'll have to catch a rerun.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      I think most/all of it is on nba.com's video section....but I'm not sure on the order....they have 4 segments. Probably doesn't really matter if it's in the right order, right?

Comment

Is there a link to where i can watch it?
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
          Is there a link to where i can watch it?
          http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...amuelsson.nba/

Comment

I was surprised to hear them say Toronto is a lock to win the Atlantic again barring any serious injuries. I agree with that statement but was surprised.

Comment

Since Day 1 wrote: View Post
              I was surprised to hear them say Toronto is a lock to win the Atlantic again barring any serious injuries. I agree with that statement but was surprised.
              Finally getting some respect .

Comment

It was Fratello and Grant Hill. Don't know if it's "respect" as much as it is two guys with no agenda just doing their best to give an objective point of view.

Comment

few videos here

Comment

Working...
                  X