Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah he's definitely saying Raptors...

Comment

The question should be...do Raptors fans really care about Drake?

Comment

Decoding lyrics is a dangerous game. Most are written on LSD trips, and become mainstream hits thanks to the producing prowess of Kanye, Trackmasters, DJ Premier and Timbaland

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Decoding lyrics is a dangerous game. Most are written on LSD trips, and become mainstream hits thanks to the producing prowess of Kanye, Trackmasters, DJ Premier and Timbaland
          if you had the proper equipment and editing skills anyone could put together a hit mainstream hip hop song.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            if you had the proper equipment and editing skills anyone could put together a hit mainstream hip hop song.
            I used to do the same with Mario Paint!

Comment

Love that song! I have it on the mixtape playing in my car right now

It's definitely rappers.....he's talking about rappers NOT the Raptors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdyCmB8IDQ

The lyrics are on the the screen except i dunno why the music won't play. It looks like someone thought it was Raptors and every lyric website ran with it....

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post

The lyrics are on the the screen except i dunno why the music won't play. It looks like someone thought it was Raptors and every lyric website ran with it....
                This link corresponds to the OP's lyrics:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/drake/0to100.html

Comment

Youtube has never led us down the wrong path. EVER! But seriously he's saying Raptors and as back up every single lyrics site says Raptors
                  Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Lol it is raptors your taking this one YouTube lyric video as gospel? Youtube lyric videos are an abomination ive seen so many glaring errors in my day and frankly it pisses me off lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
                      Last edited by Drake; Fri Oct 17, 2014, 03:11 PM.
                      Worst Behaviour

Comment

Drake wrote: View Post
                        The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
                        Please don't pretend to be Drake. That'll get annoying real fast.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Please don't pretend to be Drake. That'll get annoying real fast.
                          Yep. Like, we all know youre not the inventor of basketball.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to get back to my jail cell....
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Honestly, I think (if anything) that line has to do something with the Raptors paying for his fine... lol. I know I'm grasping right not.
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

F@#k Drake,didn't even want him 2 endorse the raptors,the guys is fake a@@ rapper,don't like his lyrics. If they got Kardinal Offishall,Classified or Shad would represent raptors whole a lot better.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                F@#k Drake,didn't even want him 2 endorse the raptors,the guys is fake a@@ rapper,don't like his lyrics. If they got Kardinal Offishall,Classified or Shad would represent raptors whole a lot better.
                                Except not a lota ppl would know who the heck they are... the brand reach is huge with Drake man. Let it go... let him do his things

Comment

Working...
                                X