Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, you don't have to keep four. You do have a lot of interesting players though...

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
      I'm really struggling with keepers. Any help?

Air Dawgs

Lebron (franchise tag)
      Jimmy Butler
      Klay Thompson
      Rudy Gobert
      Marc Gasol
      Hassan Whiteside
      Kyle Lowry
      Kemba Walker
      Goran Dragic

Lebron plus 4? Which 4? There might even be an argument for dumping Lebron and keeping 6 of the other remaining guys.
      I'd do LeBron with Klay, Marc, Jimmy and Kyle.

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
        I'm really struggling with keepers. Any help?

Air Dawgs

Lebron (franchise tag)
        Jimmy Butler
        Klay Thompson
        Rudy Gobert
        Marc Gasol
        Hassan Whiteside
        Kyle Lowry
        Kemba Walker
        Goran Dragic

Lebron plus 4? Which 4? There might even be an argument for dumping Lebron and keeping 6 of the other remaining guys.
        Not a bad problem to have, which is a product of some SOLID drafting last year .. damn man. Lol

Comment

• Thanks guys - I hate giving up on the uspide of Whiteside and Gobert. It's killing me to drop them and know that I will enter the auction with only $20 so no chance of picking them up. But I think that Tucas' suggestion is probably the right mix. Still thinking of Gobert over Gasol though as the category balance might be better.

Comment

• Joey: one question, can I go into the draft with 0 to spend, and wait for the garbage? Allows me to keep Lebron plus 5 of the above ($200 total). Or am I pushing my luck?

Comment

• No, you must have at least $1 for each player; Yahoo wouldn't allow us to do it even.

Comment

• I just hope I can get some guys that make my team a good one.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Hmmm... still waiting on Raptorsss to join up ... have just sent him a few messages and emails.

Comment

• I've got a buddy who's been dying to get into one of these leagues, so worse comes to worse, I'll have him sign up for RR and he can take over.

Comment

• Snooch would 1st in line though, Joey.

YOU know this. The guy would have to be part of the ReDraft League.

13 days until we draft.... man, this is killing me. I'm not sure what to do with my team yet, nor where to spend cash.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Snooch would 1st in line though, Joey.

YOU know this. The guy would have to be part of the ReDraft League.
                        ... I do know this, thanks, but now Snooch is part of the Re-Draft league and has already drafted his team. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          ... I do know this, thanks, but now Snooch is part of the Re-Draft league and has already drafted his team. Lol
                          Ican do 2 teams...just sayin...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X