X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it sucks not having Westbrook too.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I already hate my team. I'll be looking to trade for keepers. I'll trade anyone combination or players for stars with the exception of Harden.

Comment

I'm co-signing the part about trading my scrubs for stars.

Comment

Pretty big trade just went down. Let's see some chatter! haha

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
            Pretty big trade just went down. Let's see some chatter! haha
            Hahaha Seriously. I think people forgot about this league for a second there.

Great move by Ballswin considering he'd have to lose one of them anyway. And this way he saves $20 in the Draft from the Franchise Tag as well. Green is a stud in the making, the other guys should contribute to his run this year. Great move.

Skywalker nabs himself a SERIOUS haul, without giving up any previously held Keepers. VERY impressive Skywalker. Not much else to add. Jealous. I want Curry.... Send me an offer. Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Great move by Ballswin considering he'd have to lose one of them anyway. And this way he saves $20 in the Draft from the Franchise Tag as well. Green is a stud in the making, the other guys should contribute to his run this year. Great move.

Skywalker nabs himself a SERIOUS haul, without giving up any previously held Keepers. VERY impressive Skywalker. Not much else to add. Jealous. I want Curry.... Send me an offer. Haha
              A very thorough and detailed analysis of the trade Joey! If being a manager/owner doesn't work out for you, you can be my Jack Armstrong! haha

Yea, I gave up a LOT Pau is playing his best ball in a long time, and Green is a monster across the board! Don't forget Conley either! But I salivate at having Curry join the team!

Comment

A very thorough and detailed analysis of the trade Joey! If being a manager/owner doesn't work out for you, you can be my Jack Armstrong! haha
                Hah I'd rather be your Leo Rautins...

skywalker wrote:
                Yea, I gave up a LOT Pau is playing his best ball in a long time, and Green is a monster across the board! Don't forget Conley either! But I salivate at having Curry join the team!
                Wouldn't you salivate even more at trading him to me and having KD join the team .. just thinking out loud. Haha

Comment

I'm just curious why trades seem to go through faster in Dynasty then in keeper? is that on purpose and design?

Comment

I'm just curious why trades seem to go through faster in Dynasty then in keeper? is that on purpose and design?
                    In Dynasty Commissioner can "Allow" the trade, which pushes it through.

Keeper, all trades are up for Vote, which has a moratorium period before allowing the trade through.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Let's not kid ourselves, Joey. This is still the D-League in comparison the Dynasty being the NBA.

OK maybe this is some really good Euro League, but you catch my drift...

Might have to make a big swap myself, soon!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Let's not kid ourselves, Joey. This is still the D-League in comparison the Dynasty being the NBA.

OK maybe this is some really good Euro League, but you catch my drift...

Might have to make a big swap myself, soon!
                        Pfffft. This is the ABA before the NBA existed..

Comment

There ya go!

Comment

Jeez my team's made quite the turnaround. 3 weeks ago I was 3rd last and since then I'm 23-5 and shooting up the standings. Crazy the difference setting your lineups makes.

Comment

Aldridge out 6-8 weeks. Just when things were starting to turn around.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                                Aldridge out 6-8 weeks. Just when things were starting to turn around.
                                You jinxed yourself. LOL Don't tell Lamarcus that you're the reason he's injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X