I Thought About It But Decided To Post This Under Everything Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought About It But Decided To Post This Under Everything Raptors

since I don't see either the Raptors or Bulls finishing higher than eighth.

Bulls still have a home and home with Charlotte and play at the ACC on Sun April 11th. The Raptors have a 2 - 0 season edge on the Bulls so they would win the tie breaker if the two teams finish with same records regardless of what happens on the 11th.

Rose: Bulls Will Make Postseason

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...ke_postseason/

Bulls Remaining Schedule
    -------------------------------------
    Fri, Apr 2 -- @ Washington
    Sat, Apr 3 -- Charlotte
    Tue, Apr 6 -- Milwaukee
    Thu, Apr 8 -- Cleveland
    Fri, Apr 9 -- @ New Jersey
    Sun, Apr 11 -- @ Raptors
    Tue, Apr 13 -- Boston
    Wed, Apr 14 -- @ Charlotte

My guess is either 4 - 4 or 5 - 3

Raptors Remaining Games
    --------------------------------------
    Sat, Apr 3 -- @ Philadelphia
    Sun, Apr 4 -- Golden State
    Tue, Apr 6 -- @ Cleveland
    Wed, Apr 7 -- Boston
    Fri, Apr 9 -- @ Atlanta
    Sun, Apr 11 -- Chicago
    Mon, Apr 12 -- @ Detroit
    Wed, Apr 14 -- New York

My guess is either 4 - 4 or 3 - 5
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

both have about equal schedules but judging how the raps have played recently and the how the bulls have i give it to the raptors.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Could come down to the head vs head game. Definitely something to mark down on your calender
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Bulls at the ACC Next Weekend

The Raptors have Cavs, Celtics who just whipped the Cavs butts, and Hawks before the Bulls

The Bulls have the Bucks without Bogut who is done for the year, Cavs and Nets

There is a very good chance that the Bulls will be in the 8th spot when they come into the ACC next weekend.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
        X