This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Further to this, see note from Joey on Yahoo! site, regarding setting keepers:

So even if you've done this once, you need to do it again if you've had any roster changes this summer.

You need to check everyone on your roster on or before Friday, October 23rd or else you gonna lose them sucka!
    Thanks for that mcHAPPY but its really not a huge deal. I had asked people to do that if only to help me out really, but I can go through and choose keepers for people as well, which I have a chance to do before "Approving" the keepers. So no worries really, but it would be a massive help if people did do that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Thanks for that mcHAPPY but its really not a huge deal. I had asked people to do that if only to help me out really, but I can go through and choose keepers for people as well, which I have a chance to do before "Approving" the keepers. So no worries really, but it would be a massive help if people did do that.
      .....oh, never mind

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        .....oh, never mind
        Oh I wouldn't say that, the reminder is definitely appreciated! I just figured I'd give people a bit more time before I start nagging them for something else. Haha

Comment

Did it, done it, no need to do it!

Can't wait for the draft!

Comment

• Goodfella!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
            RR OG

Comment

• http://solecollector.com/news/james-...al-air-jordan/

Sure glad I don't own Harden!

Still dating a Kardashian and getting loaded at the club rocking Nikes after signing $200m with Adidas.

Tsk tsk tsk

Comment

• 30 days. Seems like an eternity!

Comment

• 4 weeks!!!!!

Comment

• I thought the deadline was October 1st...

I'm an idiot... That is all.
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                      I thought the deadline was October 1st...

Comment

I thought the deadline was October 1st...

I missed it as well, don't worry man.

Commish(s) no fault of yours that I missed the deadline, but next time can you please send out an email? I forget to check the forums sometimes and miss out on dates.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          I missed it as well, don't worry man.

Commish(s) no fault of yours that I missed the deadline, but next time can you please send out an email? I forget to check the forums sometimes and miss out on dates.
                          I'm sure that I did send one out through Yahoo... well mostly sure ... either way, will definitely ensure emails are sent out in the future if reminders are needed.

But really, the only offseason dates to remember are Aug. 1st and Sept. 1st... and then Draft Day, but who could forget about Draft Day. Haha

Comment

I'm sure that I did send one out through Yahoo... well mostly sure ... either way, will definitely ensure emails are sent out in the future if reminders are needed.

But really, the only offseason dates to remember are Aug. 1st and Sept. 1st... and then Draft Day, but who could forget about Draft Day. Haha
                            Is there a reason it's set for Sept 1? Wouldn't it be more reflective of the NBA if it was Oct 1?

My heads not fully in basketball mode in Sept because it's school startup and there is little to no basketball news.

And for the record, it's very clearly marked Sept 1 and I had no excuse not to have resigned my guys by then.
                            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                            ― John Wooden

Comment

Is there a reason it's set for Sept 1? Wouldn't it be more reflective of the NBA if it was Oct 1?
                              To allow managers as much time as possible to research Free Agents and prepare for Free Agency. And really because that's plenty of time to figure out who your keepers are. All about finding a balance between the two.
                              Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 06:24 PM.

Comment

To allow managers as much time as possible to research Free Agents and prepare for Free Agency. And really because that's plenty of time to figure out who your keepers are. All about finding a balance between the two.
                                Fair enough.
                                ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X