This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Can't say I agree at all with your assessment of the trade, but again, I guess that's why it didn't work ... and not sure how you can say I was the 'clear winner' there, where Coach is very obviously the clear winner here. Not sure you could find anyone that would say otherwise.

And I count on it Sir.
    Time is a great thing when you have it.

Everyone patted me on back when I traded harden, well, I lost that trade in the end.

We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Can't say I agree at all with your assessment of the trade, but again, I guess that's why it didn't work ... and not sure how you can say I was the 'clear winner' there, where Coach is very obviously the clear winner here. Not sure you could find anyone that would say otherwise.

And I count on it Sir.

PS There's still 2 months before the trade deadline. A lot can happen.
      I know!

I've still got Conley to unload - maybe Bruno! 'Po?!?!? Anyone up for 'Po????

Comment

• I'm kind of insulted that you offered less for Harden than you did for Gobert...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I'm kind of insulted that you offered less for Harden than you did for Gobert...
          Whatever dude.

You had agreed to parameters and then kept moving the goal posts.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Whatever dude.

You had agreed to parameters and then kept moving the goal posts.
            Apparently I should have kept moving them.

Comment

I'm kind of insulted that you offered less for Harden than you did for Gobert...
              And what was offered is what you requested.

Comment

Apparently I should have kept moving them.
                Nope.

Not a lot of respect for someone who doesn't follow through.

Offers ceased and desisted pretty quick and that ship has sailed.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Nope.

Not a lot of respect for someone who doesn't follow through.

Offers ceased and desisted pretty quick and that ship has sailed.
                  I feel I'm entitled to change my view on things. I reassessed how important shedding Cole's contract was and realized it hasn't hurt me that much and I changed my mind on the deal.

Comment

• PS - I liked Nudy NoHair and think he will be a fantasy stud... but could not resist.
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

Comment

• I am surprised by the amount of heat that McHappy is taking for this deal. He has the itchiest of the itchy trigger fingers, so it was only a matter of time before one went through that perhaps didn't have full consideration. But ultimately, doesn't affect my team, so no concern.

Good on Coach for being in the right place at the right time and good on McHappy for making things happen. Better for the league to have the guy who makes too many trades than ones who don't even respond.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I feel I'm entitled to change my view on things. I reassessed how important shedding Cole's contract was and realized it hasn't hurt me that much and I changed my mind on the deal.
                        You were getting back more production than you were giving.

It wasn't a change of views, it was greed.

"Oh, he'll agree to that? OK now I want a pick. Oh he'll do that too? Now I want a pick and a to include different players."

Get that gah-BAGE outta here.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I am surprised by the amount of heat that McHappy is taking for this deal. He has the itchiest of the itchy trigger fingers, so it was only a matter of time before one went through that perhaps didn't have full consideration. But ultimately, doesn't affect my team, so no concern.

Good on Coach for being in the right place at the right time and good on McHappy for making things happen. Better for the league to have the guy who makes too many trades than ones who don't even respond.
                          Yeah, this is a real piss off for me.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Sounds like mcHappy's got an itchy trigger finger...
                            mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I do.

Time to take advantage folks.
                            skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Is that trade really real!?!?

Ibaka, IT2 and the draft pick formerly known as mine, for Gobert, Schroder and Round 1 pick?
                            Still in the business of getting reamed on trades people!

Get your offers in!

Comment

• Quick history: Gobert was drafted as a project. He is still just 22. He has shown an ability to dominant games on defensive end at times.

Quick question 1: Does anyone know what his stats are as a starter this year?

Quick question 2: Does anyone know what his stats are when he plays at least 25 minutes?

Quick question 3: Has anyone watched Utah games and heard the announcers comments on Gobert?

I am gambling on a guy who is going to be a rebounding and shot blocking terror.

Comment

• Meanwhile, my young C is apparently giving up the game of basketball. Because the basketball gods felt my fantasy season was going TOO well...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X