Do We Like Raptors Republic? Hell Yeah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I love RR. I am currently hunched over In the basement of the restaurant I work at, standing behind a pole so cameras don't see me write this... I do this just about every day.
    Do you cook?....ever burned anything while on RR. If it happens call it the RR special!!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Do you cook?....ever burned anything while on RR. If it happens call it the RR special!!
      Its never happened, pretty sure I'd be fired lol I'm only on it right now because we're not open yet. During service I can't check it but if its game day I'm checking the thread every time I have to go into the walk in fridge lol
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

RR is great. Moderators are wicked good too. They let heated debates run and cut them off when things get too vulgar or personal.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

i remember asking about mobile access (via tapatalk) and it was implemented almost immediately. great admins. great online community here.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            RR is the classiest sports forum online.
            Damn it, now I'm gonna have to put some pants on.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Damn it, now I'm gonna have to put some pants on.
              Shirt, tie, jacket, and - yes - pants are mandatory on RR.

It is a swanky joint..... although some have been known to take off their pants and jacket.

Comment

Yes! Thank you everyone! MUCH appreciated.

Comment

I really like how much this forum has some great fans with some great ideas on it. Goes to show you how much a good fanbase can make a great website.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    I love RR. I am currently hunched over In the basement of the restaurant I work at, standing behind a pole so cameras don't see me write this... I do this just about every day.
                    If anyone does check the security video, they'll definitely wonder what you're doing behind that pole. Admitting you're addicted to RR will probably be the least self-incriminating answer you can give at that point...
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I moderate in my underwear
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

jesus when did I cross 3000 posts...
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

At nearly 8,000 posts in 4 years I don't need to say how much I love this place. But I will!

Not much can be said that hasn't been said already, but I'll just throw it out there that I likely spend more time with you guys than I do most of my a) "real" friends b) family c) girlfriend - when she was around (got in the way of RR).

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          They let heated debates run and cut them off when things get too vulgar or personal.
                          Glad you guys notice. This is the idea at least.

I know some feel we don't moderate enough, but it truly is because we can trust you guys to be mature adults about things (for the most part), which is NOT something you can say for anywhere else on the Internet. Let alone Basketball Forums.

So how about those Pints we've talking about for about 4 years?!

Comment

My 8000+ posts in less than a year says it all
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              My 8000+ posts in less than a year says it all
                              Ya I still can't figure out how thats possible ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Ya I still can't figure out how thats possible ...
                                game threads. I bet if you changed post length requirement to let's say 25 characters.. mine and MACK11 post count would change drastically.

Comment

Working...
                                X