Raptors TV Schedule??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors TV Schedule??

I know the game vs Atlanta will be on TSN, Devlin mentioned it during the game last night. But what about the other games? i was just checking the sked on Raptors.com and there's no TV Schedule? season is almost here.. wtf?
    Mamba Mentality

Haven't released it yet according to National Post.

However, the two companies are at risk of dangerously alienating teams’ fan bases. Case in point: With less than a week to go until the season starts, the Raptors have still not announced their television schedule.
    http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...ns-tuning-out/

Comment

Ridiculous, hey. With so many different TSN and Sportsnet channels now, any schedule they put out is liable to receive more juggling during the season anyway. We need the team to have a really big season, and pick up many more viewers, then maybe they'll get more priority consideration in scheduling. Until then, we'll have to find them amongst endless pucks games and curling.

Comment

All I've heard about the T.V Schedule is

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

hmmmm....maybe they know something about an AI-VC rematch . They just want to show the fans in Jursasic Park.

Comment

Can anybody tell me their experiences with NBA league pass?
            Are there any cheaper ways to watch Raptors games on the smartphone live?

Comment

The Bell/Rogers boondoggle has officially begun. They can't even come to terms on the broadcast schedule...
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

They were suppose to release it Friday/Today.. still no news I guess

Comment

"Firstrow sports" (google it) has everything, always. Multiple feeds for every game, every sport. I watched the entire preseason on it.

Comment

This is ludicrous. These companies are making it hand over fist! Why can't they agree to terms before this late date? This is totally unprofessional!!!
                    Last edited by StaytheCourse; Mon Oct 27, 2014, 02:41 PM.
                    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

StaytheCourse wrote: View Post
                      This is ludicrous. These companies are making it hand over fist! Why can't they agree to terms before this late date? This is totally unprofessional!!!
                      It is just so frustrating. You would think a multibillion dollar corporation would be able to handle schedule 82 games between 2 main stations.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Despite it being on nba tv in the us, it would still air on one of the million tsn or sportsnets right?? I have them all but don't have nba tv canada.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

These guys really know how to kill momentum. Highest ticket sales since the Vince era and they can't even get the preseason on TV or give us an idea about the regular season. Every wasted day just means more people signing up to ballstreams or other alternative means.

I have a full cable package but if I get jacked on Raptors games I'm going to cancel the whole thing.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            These guys really know how to kill momentum. Highest ticket sales since the Vince era and they can't even get the preseason on TV or give us an idea about the regular season. Every wasted day just means more people signing up to ballstreams or other alternative means.

I have a full cable package but if I get jacked on Raptors games I'm going to cancel the whole thing.
                            Be sure to have all the TSN's and Sportsnet's and you won't get shafted on raptor games
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              Can anybody tell me their experiences with NBA league pass?
                              Are there any cheaper ways to watch Raptors games on the smartphone live?
                              ballstream is really good. used it last year and it has on demand and is hd. also works with android and chromecast which is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X