Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the Raptors going to unveil their new jersey designs/colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the Raptors going to unveil their new jersey designs/colours?

Pretty excited about it lol. Hope they stick w/ black and red but i have a feeling they're going back to purple. I'm guessing purple and red.
    Mamba Mentality

Well i just got my brand new lowry 7 in the mail so id like them to stick with black white and red. Fuck purple and fuck dribbling cartoon dinosaurs.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No one knows for sure, sometime later in the season or in the offseason, like the Suns, Nets and Hornets rebrands. We'll probably get a leak shortly though.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Just saw your profile pic..whoops! Lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not sure about new uniforms...but them Tuques last night were effin sweet, i need one.

Comment

Soon. Just wait on it.
            Worst Behaviour

Comment

I personally would like to see them roll with the Maple Leafs color scheme. We've seen purple, we've seen red, why not blue... Heck, let's pick a new color for every GM. I can be a Raptors tradition.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I personally would like to see them roll with the Maple Leafs color scheme. We've seen purple, we've seen red, why not blue... Heck, let's pick a new color for every GM. I can be a Raptors tradition.
                Because every other team is blue?
                Seriously, fuck the Maple Leafs. They are Garbage, have always been garbage and will continue to be garbage for years. Let's not clump the Raptors in with those losers. Clearly the colour blue has not been good luck for Toronto.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Blue worked out well for the Toronto BLUE Jays in '92 and '93.

As for the raptors, I like the current colour scheme. the purple jerseys can be the teams' "retro" jersey.

Comment

KaioKev wrote: View Post

As for the raptors, I like the current colour scheme. the purple jerseys can be the teams' "retro" jersey.
                    Yeaaah... 92 and 93.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

KaioKev wrote: View Post

Yeah and they haven't made the playoffs in 21 years. And i can't see them making the playoffs anytime soon.

No to blue and white or black and gold aka Drake's colours.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Heeeeeeyyyy that's a good idea.

Like a Maple Leafs/Huskies mash up.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post

Because every other team is blue?
                          Seriously, fuck the Maple Leafs. They are Garbage, have always been garbage and will continue to be garbage for years. Let's not clump the Raptors in with those losers. Clearly the colour blue has not been good luck for Toronto.
                          This is a weirdly angry response
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I read online that the jerseys shud be available to the public by the end of this year
                            Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                              This is a weirdly angry response
                              Weirdly angry, yet entirely appropriate.

Why would we want to have any association at all with the worst pro sports franchise in North America? We should be avoiding blue/white like the plague.

I don't see the Bulls busting down doors to look more like the Cubs....

Comment

Working...
                              X