X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      If Ross plays him better than he played Korver, we'll be fine there. Vucevic is gonna have to stop JV though, and that's going to be hard for him. Agreed about not taking opponents lightly. Magic could shock us with some 3-balls or something.
      Tobias Harris is bigger than Korver and won't be an easy cover for Ross. He's the biggest threat in this game imo.

Still, our backcourt should eat tonight.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Tobias Harris is bigger than Korver and won't be an easy cover for Ross. He's the biggest threat in this game imo.

Yeah Harris is bigger but a non-threat from 3, It'll be a tough cover for TR

Comment

Lets hope we do not play down to the level that the magic do. It would be nice to start strong and have the cav's/ bulls chase us.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
            Lets hope we do not play down to the level that the magic do. It would be nice to start strong and have the cav's/ bulls chase us.
            Not to mention playing Miami tomorrow, which will be a tough game so its best to win tonight when facing an inferior opponent.

Comment

Last year in the away fixture vs Orlando, I remember us letting Magic crawl back like we always do. Our starting 5 should annihilate theirs. So I think the bench will be the focus. These are games where the bench will try getting 'em cheques and start filling their stat sheets. In the process, guys like JJ, Lou, Vazquez might try some YOLO plays and let the opponent creep into the game. Fournier and Gordon are heat check guys while Ridnour, who rarely turns over the ball, is will keep them in games.
              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Ahahaha fuck that's funny
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

vucevic could have a big game against us. he has shown that he can get boards, and can get buckets.

tobias harris is a 3-4 tweener while ross is a 2-3 tweener. thats a matchup problem right there. ross cant be expected all game, so i think JJ is going to get 18-20 minutes tonight.

i dont think aaron gordon is going to be a factor tonight, to be honest, just too raw.

the difference maker in this matchup will be if derozan and lowry will stop shitting bricks. i love those 2, but i really want to see DD taking less hand in your face, inefficient long 2s, and more 3s.

if they can do that, and feed the ball around, esp to JV, then this game is a cinch

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I look forward to a good-great defensive game from James Johnson tonight...he probably is looking to atone for game 1. Unless TRoss goes off and is able to defend Harris ok.

Comment

Delvin is such a drone....puts me into a snooze.

Comment

103-89.

Comment

anyone know a good stream ?????
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                            anyone know a good stream ?????
                            http://www.stream2watch.me/basketbal...ic-live-stream

Comment

Crap forgot to call Bell and get s360.. Damn crooks and their premium channels

Comment

http://intsports.net/str3.html

Comment

Working...
                                X