X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers sign Will Cherry

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...medium=twitter

Cavs need a good backup PG.

so basically Cavs still need to find a good backup PG.

Comment

Dellevadova (sp?) Is pretty good.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
        Dellevadova (sp?) Is pretty good.
        Dellevedova is more of a scoring PG than he is a floor-runner. God knows why the Cavs signed Cherry for that, though.

Comment

Cherry was signed to replace their third string PG, not Dellevedova.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Cherry was signed to replace their third string PG, not Dellevedova.
            I'm not even sure he's even 3rd string PG talent...
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              I'm not even sure he's even 3rd string PG talent...
              C'mon bruh DJ looked like trash with us and then went to chicago and was productive. Besides they had AJ Price as their third stringer, Cherry can't be any worse.

Comment

Maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me but... Will Cherry was signed because he was taught all our schemes in camp and pre season. This was a tactical signing, like Landry Fields to the Raps to get Steve Nash. But instead of Steve Nash, the Cavs get our playbook.

Just sayin... That's a smart move by CLE brass. Now they need to find a mole that camped with the Bulls...

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
                  Maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me but... Will Cherry was signed because he was taught all our schemes in camp and pre season. This was a tactical signing, like Landry Fields to the Raps to get Steve Nash. But instead of Steve Nash, the Cavs get our playbook.

Just sayin... That's a smart move by CLE brass. Now they need to find a mole that camped with the Bulls...
                  Interesting theory but for those of us who watched Cherry play this preseason, it was evident he never even got a copy of the playbook. And if he did then, well, he may be illiterate.
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

lol, Will Cherry might win a ring1
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      lol, Will Cherry might win a ring1
                      Easy there,Cavs ain't winning s@!t. Cavs won't win with nothing with Kevin Love and Irving.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                      X