No announcement yet.

Game 3: Toronto Raptors 102 - Miami Heat 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is awful. how does JV have more assists than our PGs?

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Is it just me or do we always shoot FTs poorly in Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would check the Rim if it's 10FT,seems lower
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• What is going on here? Casey has to get this figured out. I can't watch this shit. No energy whatsoever. Embarrassing. I'll take the missed shots but u gotta bring it on D and make your damn freethrows
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• I'm embarrassed for our passing. Just atrocious. DeMar has been a flat out hog, and Val has the most assists lol

Comment

• Derozan and his tunnel vision. Christ.

Comment

• Wake uppp!

Comment

• All of our guys think they're MJ pass the ball
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                  Raps are gonna lose this because of their free throw shooting and playing hero ball. They've done this last year too. Shooting ~50% FT as a team is embarrassing and it's not going to win you games.
                  We were like 5th in the NBA in FT shooting last season so this is definitely an aberration.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Is it just me or do we always shoot FTs poorly in Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We shot 54% in our 2 games there last season so maybe it is something.

Comment

• blahhh Casey better whip some ass in the locker room during halftime.

Comment

• i'm telling ya, its a combination of losing Amir and them obviously partying last night.

Comment

• Half Time,Thank God,hopefully they wake up in 3 quarter,could b a blow out.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I just don't get why do our bad days always come against the Heat? -.- smh BREAK THE GODDAMN STREAK!!

Comment

• Heat showing what team ball and good coaching can do

Comment

• Its 3 games in a row now.

Toronto strikes me as the guys that haven't earned shit yet, but act like they have, and are getting shown up massively for it.

Believing their own hype. Missing a migit girls level number of free throws.

Unacceptable, and I hope the coach benches a few guys tonight. right now. Sit um down and send a message.

What a BS game this has been top to bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X