Game #6: Washington Wizards 84 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Lets tone it down for the Game Thread. There's a Demar thread if you'd like to carry this conversation on.
    Is demar playing in tonights game? Is one of my keys to the game ball movement?

Jeez the District of derozan is turning into a dictatorship
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Is demar playing in tonights game? Is one of my keys to the game ball movement?

Jeez the District of derozan is turning into a dictatorship
      A dictatorship? No, I'm just moderating. And I'd prefer it if we could focus on the Game as a whole and not have this devolve into another Demar argument that has been had 100 times. Thanks Keon.

On another note, you sound a bit like a Troll with comments like that. Is that really what you want?

Comment

More interested in the jersey matchup tonight.....
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

A dictatorship? No, I'm just moderating. And I'd prefer it if we could focus on the Game as a whole and not have this devolve into another Demar argument that has been had 100 times. Thanks Keon.

On another note, you sound a bit like a Troll with comments like that. Is that really what you want?
          All im saying is the boston game is still fresh in my mind. Once we start playing real contenders we can see how effective his shot selection has been because this 4-1 record, against sub par teams, is fools gold.

Comment

Val confirmed to play??
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

All im saying is the boston game is still fresh in my mind. Once we start playing real contenders we can see how effective his shot selection has been because this 4-1 record, against sub par teams, is fools gold.
              If that's all you're saying, why was it necessary to call me a Dictator when all I'm saying is most people would rather not read 4 pages of DeBate? Seems a little dramatic no?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Val confirmed to play??
                Listed as questionable

Comment

If that's all you're saying, why was it necessary to call me a Dictator when all I'm saying is most people would rather not read 4 pages of DeBate? Seems a little dramatic no?
                  "DeBate", lol. These DeRozan-isms get better by the day!

Comment

Comment

Well, it started with the one comment about him drive and kicking more instead of always shooting tonight. The dictator of the district was only brought up once i was told to keep my comments to myself. All good though Joey, i, like derozan early in the shot clock, need to make better DeCisions. Sorry can't help myself. Keep up the good work around here in all sincerity tho love the forum.

Comment

The dictator of the district was only brought up once i was told to keep my comments to myself.
                        Who said that? Wasn't me.

I said bring them to the Demar Thread. Which is still where I'd prefer them to be.
                        Lets wait and see how he plays tonight, how bout, before we start anything up?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Ffs. Really getting frustrated with this damn ankle. What the hell is going on he steps on a grape and hes week to week..

Comment

Who said that? Wasn't me.

I said bring them to the Demar Thread. Which is still where I'd prefer them to be.
                            Lets wait and see how he plays tonight, how bout, before we start anything up?
                            Fair enough.

Comment

Ffs. Really getting frustrated with this damn ankle. What the hell is going on he steps on a grape and hes week to week..
                              Dustin Penner injured his back via pancakes, so not shocked that this is lingering. Time for 2Pat to keep doing well.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X