• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times to be a Raptors fan!!!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
      Good times to be a Raptors fan!!!
      Rudy Gay sucking last year was the best thing that happened to this franchise. Thank you Rudy.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

That game against Miami should have been a win.. Anyway! Great things are coming that's for sure.

Comment

I am tempering my expectations a bit, but if we can manage a 10-1 start I will die
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            I am tempering my expectations a bit, but if we can manage a 10-1 start I will die
            You can't die, you have to shame the rest of us when the Cavs finish 8th.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              You can't die, you have to shame the rest of us when the Cavs finish 8th.
              Thats true...I must live until April 2015
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If the Cavs finish 9th do people get to shame you?

Comment

Not sure if they're the best but currently leading league in point differential at 11,6

Comment

I love how the first two posts are by jv

Add me to the shame list too.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      Raps have to take advantage of this easy schedule when Cavs and Bulls are sill figuring things out
                      Derrick Rose is the new Grant Hill. LeBron is the new Craig Ehlo.

Comment

I think defensive the Cavs will have problems all year, but I still don't see them finishing lower than 3rd in the East without a long-term injury to Lebron. He is the best player in the world. The longer it takes them to figure things out (and it's possible it could take longer than just the regular season) the better the odds the Raps win the conference. I still think we need a few more quality wins against the best teams in the league (especially the West) before I'm willing to say the Raps have a legit shot at the winning the conference. If they can play at this level for the rest of the season and get incremental improvement from Jonas on help defense (Against the Cavs, you can't expect Amir to rotate off Kevin Love as much), and Terrance Ross on driving and finishing, they should be included in the top tier of Eastern Conference teams.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                          I think defensive the Cavs will have problems all year, but I still don't see them finishing lower than 3rd in the East without a long-term injury to Lebron. He is the best player in the world. The longer it takes them to figure things out (and it's possible it could take longer than just the regular season) the better the odds the Raps win the conference. I still think we need a few more quality wins against the best teams in the league (especially the West) before I'm willing to say the Raps have a legit shot at the winning the conference. If they can play at this level for the rest of the season and get incremental improvement from Jonas on help defense (Against the Cavs, you can't expect Amir to rotate off Kevin Love as much), and Terrance Ross on driving and finishing, they should be included in the top tier of Eastern Conference teams.
                          Based on last year results, Raps were only one of three eastern conference team with a .500 or better record versus the west.

Hopefully they can be in select eastern conference company again.

Will go a long way in eastern standings.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Based on last year results, Raps were only one of three eastern conference team with a .500 or better record versus the west.

Hopefully they can be in select eastern conference company again.

Will go a long way in eastern standings.
                            If the Raptors can be +.500 against the West they should be considered a top tier team in the East.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Boston beat Chicago, so don't just scratch that win off like it was nothing. And OKC just beat Sacramento even with all the injuries.
                              Lol what? All of a sudden beating Sacramento is supposed to mean something? This is why it's too early in the season to give a shit.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Lol what? All of a sudden beating Sacramento is supposed to mean something? This is why it's too early in the season to give a shit.
                                Sactown beat the Clippers, the Suns, the Trailblazers, and they beat the Nuggets twice. They have had more wins against quality teams than we have.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X