Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2kfeen wrote: View Post
    alright guys so i have the tickets given to me as a pdf file
    this is the 1st time im going w/ online tickets compared to traditional tickets

so do i just print it out and show them?
    do they need color or black and white (i just have a black and white laser printer, no color atm)

do you need to show ID for the name (the name is registered to zarar of raptors republic)?

also since the tickets were given out previously to someone by accident, is there a possibility of me being kicked out when i show the tickets? sorry guys im just driving from deep mississauga, putting off a lot of schoolwork just to reach the ACC

thanks
    Pretty sure it doesn't matter how you present the ticket. Colour or b&w should both be good if you print it, as they basically just scan the barcode. And I think you can even just show them the pdf on your phone and they can even scan that...though I always print tix to have a hard copy just in case.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      No ID is needed. ( Unless you look under 19 when you're buying beer )

Nobody is going to kick you out, don't worry.
      nah i was talking about ID getting into the seats, not ID getting booze lmao

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
        nah i was talking about ID getting into the seats, not ID getting booze lmao
        You don't need ID to get in. Just show your printed page, go say hi to few cheerleaders and just have fun.
        Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 11, 2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          You don't need ID to get in. Just show your printed page, go say hi to few cheerleaders and just have fun.
          and don't fuck up Joey's streak! lol

Comment

What a thread, hahaaha I hope you stuck around for that 4th quarter, dude!

Comment

wtf the tickets didnt work.... jk

tbh the raptors didnt really deserve to win based on their atrocious play 1st 3 quarters, but im happy they managed to win
              raptors played really bad the first half on defense, and were getting their ass kicked in transition
              we had no answer for harris or vucevic inside, simply put. but it hurt me to see role players like fournier and channing frye dismantle us out there, and that shows how much work our defense needs

dd played a lot of hero ball first quarter, too many jumpers
              i liked how ross was pushing the ball in transition, but i didnt like his pull up jumpers, it didnt suit him
              if it werent for lou wills heroics, we would have definately lost the game

i have some good pics @ the game, so ill try to post them. seats were a good view, esp for upper level seats

Comment

Working...
              X