Game #9: Chicago Bulls 100 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    It's amazing that writers have the balls to call other people dumb for disagreeing with them. Pretty ignorant. Especially when you consider their profession to be one of the least physically demanding out there.

I may disagree with someone but I won't call them dumb for it. Just plain ignorant.
    To-may-to, to-mah-to

Comment

• Reuben, were you stripped if your moderator duties for stealing pens from the office again?

Comment

• Front court battle scares the piss out of me. There's guys who are scary intense just not that good (boozer). There's others who are good but have very little intensity (vucevic). Then there's Joakim..a talented psycho.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Reuben, were you stripped if your moderator duties for stealing pens from the office again?
            I was just about to post that I missed you, Nilanka.

Nah, inactivity from here. Love the site and you guys, just been busy with work and outside stuff. Anyways, trying to re-commit to this site again. Don't know why I left for so long. Place has improved a lot from first glance.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

Nah, inactivity from here. Love the site and you guys, just been busy with work and outside stuff. Anyways, trying to re-commit to this site again. Don't know why I left for so long. Place has improved a lot from first glance.
              How dare you have a life and/or focus on school/work, let alone both!

they always come back...

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

Welcome back, Sir

Comment

• I hope the fans bring the noise today. I think they will. I hope it's deafening in there. I had tickets to this one but couldn't make it. Brutal
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    I hope the fans bring the noise today. I think they will. I hope it's deafening in there. I had tickets to this one but couldn't make it. Brutal
                    give tickets to the loudest friend you know!

Comment

• I'm streaming the fuck outta this one; Not tonight Matt Devlin!
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• What's the feeling out there? Kind of surprised to see us as 2.5pt favorites but lines work in mysterious ways. Do people think we will actually win tonight? Not "can we win?", but "will we win"? Maybe it comes from being a raps fan for too long but I just don't see it. When Cleveland put a super team together, people thought they would be great...and still many picked the Bulls to win the East. This is that team at full strength. It's the Miami game but worse. I think the 7-1 schedule takes a hit tonight. Hope I'm wrong. Anybody feel (sort of objectively) different?

Comment

• Raps vs Bulls game will blacked out for me tonight. Apparently, someone is streaming NBA game in England. STRANGE

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Raps vs Bulls game will blacked out for me tonight. Apparently, someone is streaming NBA game in England. STRANGE
                            Looks like I'll be changing my DNS settings! lol

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              How dare you have a life and/or focus on school/work, let alone both!

they always come back...
                              Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Welcome back, Sir
                              Bahahaha, oh, CRF.

Thanks, Nilanka. I'm glad to be back!
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                What's the feeling out there? Kind of surprised to see us as 2.5pt favorites but lines work in mysterious ways. Do people think we will actually win tonight? Not "can we win?", but "will we win"? Maybe it comes from being a raps fan for too long but I just don't see it. When Cleveland put a super team together, people thought they would be great...and still many picked the Bulls to win the East. This is that team at full strength. It's the Miami game but worse. I think the 7-1 schedule takes a hit tonight. Hope I'm wrong. Anybody feel (sort of objectively) different?
                                I think it'll be a close game either way. Pure probability would suggest they're due for a loss soon, and Chicago is as likely a candidate as any. Fingers crossed...

As for the line. Whenever a line seems odd to me, I'm reminded that Vegas, ultimately, is not trying to predict the outcome/margin of the game, they're trying to get equal action on both sides of the line. That can give peculiar lines vs. likely outcomes sometimes.

Not sure if that's the case here though. 2.5 favorites given home court and CHI lineup uncertainties seems pretty reasonable honestly.

Comment

Working...
                                X