LeBron Won't Stop Until He Brings a Title to Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron Won't Stop Until He Brings a Title to Cleveland

Hmmm, so unless they win it this season if you read too much into those statements then it would appear that James isn't leaving Cleveland anytime soon. And truth be told, him leaving would really hurt the entire city of Cleveland because outside of him and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, what else is there in Cleveland? No offence given.

In an interview on NBA TV, LeBron James indicated that he "won't stop" until he reaches his goal of winning a title in Cleveland.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

James also spoke glowingly about the professionalism and depth of the Cavs' roster.

The Cavs have the best record in the league, five games ahead of the Lakers.
    Source - Click here for video interview via NBA.com

It would be funny to see Lebron "get his goal"
    win a championship this year
    then bolt out of town

That being said i still dont want Lebron to win a championship

Comment

I feel exactly the same way.
      http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Working...
      X