The offense is flawed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Actually, I would prefer NOT to change the coach. I'm just hoping that the coach can change himself.
    lol keep hoping buddy. There is a rather large sample size (4 fucking years) that should tell you Casey loves picking an alpha dog and let's him jump shot us out of games.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

- Maurice Cheeks
      - Larry Brown
      - Rick Adelman

HELL NO
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Ya, I think it's too soon to be thinking about a coaching change, but if we ever got to that point, there are still some names out there:

- Hubie Brown
        - Mike Fratello
        - Jeff Van Gundy
        - Paul Silas
        - Lawrence Frank
        - Maurice Cheeks
        - Larry Brown
        - Rick Adelman
        Don't want to get into each guy that much or anything....But some of those guys are probably not good choices just because of age. Especially Hubie Brown.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Don't want to get into each guy that much or anything....But some of those guys are probably not good choices just because of age. Especially Hubie Brown.
          Yeah, don't get too into the specific names. The list was just meant to show that "there's nobody out there" is never a real concern.

Comment

- Hubie Brown
            - Mike Fratello
            - Jeff Van Gundy
            - Paul Silas
            - Lawrence Frank
            - Maurice Cheeks
            - Larry Brown
            - Rick Adelman
            Definitely get the point you're making with this list, but.. LOL @ the names on it.

Comment

Ya, I think it's too soon to be thinking about a coaching change, but if we ever got to that point, there are still some names out there:

- Hubie Brown
              - Mike Fratello
              - Jeff Van Gundy
              - Paul Silas
              - Lawrence Frank
              - Maurice Cheeks
              - Larry Brown
              - Rick Adelman
              I'd consider all of those guys, except JVG, to be second-tier and not a huge upgrade over Casey. I'd love to see Butch Carter get another shot, but it'll never happen. Jeff Hornacek was a brilliant hire by Phoenix. Can John Stockton coach?

And WTF does Nick Nurse do? Isn't he supposed to be our offensive co-ordinator or something like that?

Comment

And WTF does Nick Nurse do? Isn't he supposed to be our offensive co-ordinator or something like that?
                I suspect he gets overruled by Casey.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                  I suspect he gets overruled by Casey.
                  or he's not good in a first place

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    or he's not good in a first place
                    I would assume that if our offence had changed at all based on him being there. But it hasn't.

Comment

I'd consider all of those guys, except JVG, to be second-tier and not a huge upgrade over Casey. I'd love to see Butch Carter get another shot, but it'll never happen. Jeff Hornacek was a brilliant hire by Phoenix. Can John Stockton coach?

We have no clue how much Nurse's input is/isn't incorporated into what the team does.

Sometimes I wonder if either Nurse or Bayno would be a better head coach than Casey.

And I also miss Butch. I still think he was the best in-game coach we've ever had. Especially when it came to drawing up plays out of timeouts.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                        I would assume that if our offence had changed at all based on him being there. But it hasn't.
                        what was his offense in D-league? Jacking up threes for Rio Valley? No thank you

Comment

and Bayno is the one working with JV. so I'm definitely not impressed

Comment

otiswolf1 wrote: View Post
                            i agree. JV gets a bit tunnel vision when he gets the ball and it turns into a one on one backdown. he's not that type player.
                            It's because he knows that might be the one post-up he gets before he sits.

If that were me, I'd play it exactly the same.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

who is this clown

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

who is this clown
                                My agent.
                                We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

Working...
                                X