No announcement yet.

Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the feel good game of the year.

It's was raining 3s
    Lou made 3 end of quarter shots
    Bruno played!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Damn. I feel so bad for greivis. They always had him out there in garbage time babysitting the brasilians since we had no 3rd string pg.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Damn. I feel so bad for greivis. They always had him out there in garbage time babysitting the brasilians since we had no 3rd string pg.
        You have to have trash (or raw) players to play garbage time, Vasquez is not an exception in this situation

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
          You have to have trash (or raw) players to play garbage time, Vasquez is not an exception in this situation
          What? I don't know if your being sarcastic but gv was better than anyone out there in garbage time by country miles. That's not even an argument.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Blast from the past. You won't see any of these games this year the way the roster is heading.Things should slow down a little and be lower scoring.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Blast from the past. You won't see any of these games this year the way the roster is heading.Things should slow down a little and be lower scoring.
              Unless they - hopefully - put on a fast break off solid defense clinic night in and night out.

Comment

• oh those good times...

Comment

• Favourite game of the Masai era.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    What? I don't know if your being sarcastic but gv was better than anyone out there in garbage time by country miles. That's not even an argument.
                    Yeah he was better, but im biased in this situation, because i really hated Vasquez's game (my least favourite raptor) he made stupid decisions all the time, rushed shots not in the flow of the offense, played HORRIBLE defense, didnt really pass the ball that well. So, yeah, he had more experienced, and probably talented, than the other players during garbage time, but his style of play during his stint with the raptors, makes it impossible for me to caterogize him as good, or even average

Comment

• Thats also just my highly biased opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X