The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    holy shit, like what position will he even end up playing sf?
    pg/sg
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Samuel Isaak wrote: View Post
      I know i'm trying to create a brazilian team in canada, but this guy is great! He'll probably be eligible already for this years draft!!! I think Masai should go after the best player/prospect avaible, but George Lucas de Paula is a great late first round pick if we want a PG. We'll hear more from him in april at the Nike hoops summit!

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...rge-Lucas-4814
      He would be a fantastic prospect to have on the bench as Lowry plays out his prime.

DraftExpress has him at 27 in the first round.

If Raps drafted him, they would absolutely have to get their own DLeague team. Bruno and Bebe could really use some game action and the dysfunction of the Mad Ants is not going to cut it.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        He would be a fantastic prospect to have on the bench as Lowry plays out his prime.

DraftExpress has him at 27 in the first round.

If Raps drafted him, they would absolutely have to get their own DLeague team. Bruno and Bebe could really use some game action and the dysfunction of the Mad Ants is not going to cut it.
        He would be the perfect high upside pick for us. He's a sleeper but if he develops, he'll be a downright stud! He reminds me a lot of reggie jackson.

Comment

• Christian wood with big game today.

Will be interesting to see how he plays with Vaughn out with knee injury. He is now the undisputed man for unlv.

Comment

• We are picking Sam Dekker and mold him into our starting SF of the future

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              We are picking Sam Dekker and mold him into our starting SF of the future
              But I thought Bruno was the SF of the future?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                But I thought Bruno was the SF of the future?
                but like every Jordan needs a Pippen though..

Comment

• So who;s the best 3pt shooter in this draft???
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know someone else has mentioned this guy before but I just saw a mock draft predict him going to the Raps - George Lucas. I saw a YouTube comment compare him to Chris Paul, so safe to say he is the Brazilian Chris Paul.

Here is his Draft Express page for those interested. Like the other Brazilians on the Raps, tall and long. He has filled out his body a little more and has more skills coming into the league than those two but definitely has room to grow. I believe he is playing on Bruno's old team as well. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/George-Lucas-80325/

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Christian wood with big game today.

Will be interesting to see how he plays with Vaughn out with knee injury. He is now the undisputed man for unlv.
                      What does Wood project as? He's sort of slight for a PF. Can he play the 3?

Comment

• HOLY SHIT

Just look at it
                        Last edited by RandomGuy; Mon Feb 16, 2015, 07:59 AM.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yeah that is freakish physical proportions.

He is not 19 until May.

I would have ZERO problem drafting him and putting him on the bench throughout Lowry's prime - as I stated previously.

If Masai is serious about his desire to use the end of bench to develop young players, he needs to get a D-League team. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Comment

• his nickname has to be the fantastic if he ever develops into a good player.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              I know someone else has mentioned this guy before but I just saw a mock draft predict him going to the Raps - George Lucas. I saw a YouTube comment compare him to Chris Paul, so safe to say he is the Brazilian Chris Paul.

Here is his Draft Express page for those interested. Like the other Brazilians on the Raps, tall and long. He has filled out his body a little more and has more skills coming into the league than those two but definitely has room to grow. I believe he is playing on Bruno's old team as well. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/George-Lucas-80325/
                              RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              HOLY SHIT

Just look at it
                              From his DX page...my god look at those hands too...

Comment

• I do like Sam Dekker for the Raps range of pick. Solid defender, solid 3 point shooter, intelligent player.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X