No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love draft day. The moves, the rumours, the promise...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      In the latest Draftexpress mock from earlier today RHJ is projected to go #16 to Boston and we get Sam Dekker at #20.
      Can you imagine a starting line up of Smart/Bradley/RHJ. Teams would have a problem just crossing half court
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        That would be very interesting. Winslow, Hezo, Mudiay would be my targets at 7.
        And one of those guys will surely be there at #7 if you throw Porzingis into the mix. According to DX Mudiay will go #7, and I'd be quite happy with Mudiay and Gallo for DD and #20.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

Yeah i'd do that deal in a heartbeat. I don't trust this Mike Ortiz guy though. Never heard of him before.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Woj reporting Kings looking to move back in the top 10 with Hezonja the target.

planetmars deal with the Pistons tweak I added is gold... gold I tell you!

Detroit: Gay
            Lakers: Cousins
            Raptors: #2, #6, Jennings, Landry, Stauskas
            Kings: #8, JV, Lowry, Randle

Kings:

PG: Lowry, Collison, McCallum
            SG: McLemore,
            SF: Hezonja, Casspi
            PF: Randle, Thompson, Moreland
            C: JV

That team is still Lowry's. He is still the man. Lots of growth there. It wouldn't be able to be done until July. Throw Lou as S&T in to SAC as well if everyone aggrees.

They also have lots of cap space to spend.

#Pleeeeeeease
            It's interesting that they want to move down from 6 for Hezonja. I personally like Hezonja a lot for both the Nuggets and the Pistons who draft at 7 and 8. The Kings must feel strongly that these two teams don't love Hezonja.

Comment

Not bad. This makes sense. Both guys make around same money and one can play and the other one can not but then we get a higher pick.

If this goes through, it signals the rebuild which means JV and KL are out of the door as well.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Yeah i'd do that deal in a heartbeat. I don't trust this Mike Ortiz guy though. Never heard of him before.
                Works for CBS and ESPN!

He ain't working out of his Mom's basement!
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Well, all he is saying is discussions, so it's basically a more valid version of the trade proposals people are tossing around here in the forums. If he said finalizing the deal or something along those lines then I'd be with you on questioning the validity of this reporter.

Comment

holy shit, pull the trigger Masai, blow this shit up
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

This would be approaching Bargs-to-the-Knicks territory
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Terrence Jones and #18 in a salary dump? MAKE IT HAPPEN MASAI!
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I love draft day. The moves, the rumours, the promise...

but then the disappointment after

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            Not bad. This makes sense. Both guys make around same money and one can play and the other one can not but then we get a higher pick.

If this goes through, it signals the rebuild which means JV and KL are out of the door as well.
                            If he's healthy Gallo is better than DD, with health being a relatively large question mark. The guy is only 26 though so it'd be a shame if he was done physically already.

Comment

never heard of DYST_Now. but as it's draft day, let the speculation flow!

I would do this deal so fast it'd make your head spin and laugh all the way to the draft.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                but then the disappointment after
                                I'm a Raptors fan, I've been molded by disappointment.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X