Game #13: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    He was great tonight but his best complete game I think was 36 points and 12 assists vs the Blazers last season. Yes he dribbled it off his foot but he only had 6 points and 2 assists at halftime and the Raps were getting crushed. 30 and 10 in the second half... that is literally taking over a game lol

Although if he had played as well on defence in that game as he did tonight maybe they would have won that game!
    But he played D.

That adds 50% to game performance.

And this game gets bonus points for fighting through adversity.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Fack ... I just laughed out loud seeing this. I think I woke up my son now.
      Hah Good ol Harrison. Delivers every time.

Sorry Doc Jr! Go back to sleep little man!

Comment

• I know there are no mulligans in this league but I would so love a do-over of the game against the Heat. That still sticks. I can handle the Bulls loss but we should have beat that team even under the circumstances.

Amazing fan support at the arena...wow. That must have surprised some of the local Lebron fanboys.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/vugTcaoSY8/

This is proof for any non-believers that we have the best fans in the league cuz #WeTheNorth!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            I know there are no mulligans in this league but I would so love a do-over of the game against the Heat. That still sticks. I can handle the Bulls loss but we should have beat that team even under the circumstances.

Amazing fan support at the arena...wow. That must have surprised some of the local Lebron fanboys.
            Or then again, losses like those are what kept the Raptors grounded instead of flying high in the clouds. We don't want to finish this season with a 50+win season only to lose in the first round of the playoffs. Let us not forget what the real goal is; a championship. Getting one will require winning grinder-like games against tough teams such as Miami and Chicago.

Im interested to see how the Raps will fair against the WC teams on their road trip.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• That's it, let the hate flow within.
              Last edited by xRevise; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
                What a degrading loss for the Cavs. Seriously though, how many other teams have fans that travel and cheer louder than the home crowd?

We The North... The more they ignore us, the louder we are.
                Was this the bus trip to Cleveland that the Republic was promoting earlier in the year? It'll be great to hear from anyone in this group who was there. Btw, just saw kyle get asked if he heard the fans chanting at the end of the game. He said not just that, he heard them during the national anthem.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  But he played D.

That adds 50% to game performance.

And this game gets bonus points for fighting through adversity.
                  Yep he did play D and I hope to fuck he plays like this every game (although it would be nice if he didn't start every game 1/9)
                  I just don't think you can realistically say it was his most complete game of his career but it is definitely up there.

I don't even know why I'm arguing this. Who gives a fuck? OUR TEAM IS AWESOME!
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors.

THE REAL DEAL!

Comment

• Raptors Organization: NOW YOU'RE A MAN!

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I feel bad for these two guys

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          http://instagram.com/p/vugTcaoSY8/

This is proof for any non-believers that we have the best fans in the league cuz #WeTheNorth!!

That ad agency that came up with "we the North" should get a medal. Zach Lowe almost gave is our new identity as the "drakes" but this North stuff is pervasive. Even in last nights game, the official Bucks Twitter accoun tweeted something like "the North is not fun.

Comment

• This killed me lol:

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              That ad agency that came up with "we the North" should get a medal. Zach Lowe almost gave is our new identity as the "drakes" but this North stuff is pervasive. Even in last nights game, the official Bucks Twitter accoun tweeted something like "the North is not fun.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• +1 (905) 688 3711

Comment

Working...
                                X