No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a media scrum do a collective eye roll and simultaneous muttering of, "No shit."

Comment

• Honestly, like others mentioned, I had a very weird feeling during the first quarter. I felt like it wasn't because the Cavs were playing well, it was because the Raps were struggling to find their groove.

After Lou entered the game, boy did they find it!
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• This damn near killed me.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Watched the first half of the game and then caught up on this thread. I thought people would be calling for a rebuild after being down 24-6. I couldn't believe the tempered optimism I saw. I think McHappy called it. The fan base is growing with the team. Awesome game. They continue to surprise. What a weekend.
          Well its amazing what a little trust in your team to ride out of the tough times can do.

Any long time Raptor fan knows the anxiety one has going into the 3rd with a 10+ point lead. For years, that lead meant nothing.
          I can actually feel that knot loosening up game by game, as I learn to trust in our guys to maintain composure and not get to down on themselves. That's on the coaching staff.

I bet Tom Sterner looks each player in the eye after each game and gives them the best pep talk.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

This damn near killed me.

lol - I wonder if they had a beef or if he just killed him all the time in practice.

Comment

• Kim Kardashian tried to break the Internet. Bruno almost succeeded last night. The raps finally brought it down tonight. The espn NBA score ticker still just reads "there are no NBA games today"

Comment

• What a degrading loss for the Cavs. Seriously though, how many other teams have fans that travel and cheer louder than the home crowd?

We The North... The more they ignore us, the louder we are.

Comment

• There are currently 263 users browsing this thread. (63 members and 200 guests)

Registration process is easy, guests.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I am super super impressed with DD.

His best complete GAME as a pro?

So impressed with how he came back and finished.
                    He was great tonight but his best complete game I think was 36 points and 12 assists vs the Blazers last season. Yes he dribbled it off his foot but he only had 6 points and 2 assists at halftime and the Raps were getting crushed. 30 and 10 in the second half... that is literally taking over a game lol

Although if he had played as well on defence in that game as he did tonight maybe they would have won that game!
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I've been critical of Casey, but major props the last two nights. Really couldn't ask for better rotations. Playing the three-guard lineup of Greivis-Lou-Kyle was a creative move, and he played Val for big minutes in that decisive third quarter. Lots of good burn for Chuckles too.

Good on ya, Coach!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        There are currently 263 users browsing this thread. (63 members and 200 guests)

I like the cut of your jib mofo! I should hire you as a client executive for the forums.

Comment

• Seriously, the Raptors players geniunely loved the fact that we had so many Rap fans actually travel to Cleveland for this game AND outcheer the home crowd.

Also

Last edited by Just Is; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 12:10 AM.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            There are currently 263 users browsing this thread. (63 members and 200 guests)

Comment

• We need to play the west. Other than the Bulls the Eastern conference offers no real competition for this team. And don't bring up Miami because it's obvious the Raptors went to the strip club the night before or something.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Fack ... I just laughed out loud seeing this. I think I woke up my son now.

Comment

Working...
                                X