officialbasketballstore.com - legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    So it's definitely a scam. I got replies from 2 different Hotmail accounts when I emailed them. They said my payment didn't go through and that I should go on the website and pay AGAIN. My bank confirmed the payment went through and they are going to work with me to get the money back... Fuckers.
    Bummer. Glad the bank is being helpful though.

Comment

That has to suck.... I thought this was just gonna be a bad knockoff website, not a scam. Next time, stay away from sites liek this. Almost 100% of the time, the site is full of terrible knockoffs.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        That has to suck.... I thought this was just gonna be a bad knockoff website, not a scam. Next time, stay away from sites liek this. Almost 100% of the time, the site is full of terrible knockoffs.
        That site is an exact replica of the nba store, you should beware of those and like others have said, anything that says official.
        Honest Knock-off stores aren't ashamed of who they are, and don't pretend to be the real deal.

Comment

That totally sucks dude. I hope the bank is successful in getting your money back!

This is definitely a lesson learned for you, and a reminder for the rest of us.

To celebrate, can I interest you in a Rolex?

Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Nov 25, 2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

One other suggestion to ensure you dont get scammed or are protected is to use PayPal. They would not have a relationship with a bs company and if there were a money return dispute I believe they get in there to resolve. The other rule is if the merch. is severely underpriced....watch out.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              That totally sucks dude, I hope the bank is successful in getting your money back!

This is definitely a lesson learned for you, and a reminder for the rest of us.

To celebrate, can I interest you in a Rolex?

Haha.....or would you like a Rembrandt for $900 or Picasso for $450??!! Amazing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/03/ar...anted=all&_r=0

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Maybe go to Nba.com and use the store there next time?

Also, anytime a website says "official" in it, you can be pretty sure it's not
                Yeah I went there first, they are out of stock and clearly I have no patience. Live and learn I guess.

Comment

Yeah I went there first, they are out of stock and clearly I have no patience. Live and learn I guess.
                  What about Real Sports?

https://shop.realsports.ca/page/toronto-raptors

Hmm weird, nevermind. For some reason they don't have the players jerseys on the online store.
                  Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 25, 2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Banks are usually helpful, its just going to take time.
                    I with TD, used an ATM (in a foreign country), and the money never came out (it just canceled itself) but i got charged for it it took 5 months, and i had to redo the report because they made a mistake on the first but i got the money.

My brother with BMO, and i'm really suprised he got it back, left his bank card in the ATM during a break, by the time he got back to his work station 450$ was withdrawn from his account. It took a while, and the woman at the bank actually told him to his face she didn't believe him, but a few months later he got the money back.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      What about Real Sports?

https://shop.realsports.ca/page/toronto-raptors

Hmm weird, nevermind. For some reason they don't have the players jerseys on the online store.
                      Went there second, I believe the Red Away Lowry Jersey is out of stock there too.

Comment

Anyone else see those we the north hoodies on the real sports site? I want one! But they're out of stock
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

Anyone know if and when the purple jerseys are releasing?

Also is there a way to change the name on the back of a jersey? I have a black Bargnani lol wouldn't mind if I could change that into Lowry

Comment

jonnywalker wrote: View Post

Also is there a way to change the name on the back of a jersey? I have a black Bargnani lol wouldn't mind if I could change that into Lowry
                            Real sports says winter 2015. The Raptors website has a sign up to be notified via email when the purples are available.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So it's definitely a scam. I got replies from 2 different Hotmail accounts when I emailed them. They said my payment didn't go through and that I should go on the website and pay AGAIN. My bank confirmed the payment went through and they are going to work with me to get the money back... Fuckers.
                              sorry to hear about that man, im glad your trying to show kyle support thou, good on you bro, I hope some luck comes your way.

Comment

jonnywalker wrote: View Post

this question was asked before on here a couple years ago. i cant remember where but yes you can get the names changes. i know the posters said there are a couple store in toronto he knew of that did it. look around you should be able to find one.

Comment

Working...
                                X