General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Love watching Porzingis play. Dude is going to be a star in this league.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Love watching Porzingis play. Dude is going to be a star in this league.
        Kri... "Mismatch" Porzingis!

Comment

• Poor Dallas.

Comment

• Memphis up by 22 over GS after 3. Since we played them Randolph is back and they've signed Toney Douglas.

Randolph is the highest draft pick in their rotation picked 19th back in '01. 3 other 1st rounders picked 25th or later, 2 2nd round picks and 3 undrafted guys including 2 of their starters.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Wolves now 6-18. SECOND worst record in the league(tied with PHILLY).

I know they're young and all but they have so much talent they shouldn't be this bad. There's something wrong with that team.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wolves now 6-18. SECOND worst record in the league(tied with PHILLY).

I know they're young and all but they have so much talent they shouldn't be this bad. There's something wrong with that team.
                I agree. Wiggins needs to play better. He was dominant in Wolves' Ws, different story in losses.

Comment

• OKC beats Boston (chuckle) despite no triple double for Russ.

However he did turn the ball over 7 times.

TOV Leaders

#4 Lebron 84

#3 Wall 89

#2 Harden 136

#1 Westbrook 138

Kyle and DeMar combined have 127.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• BOS now one game ahead of teams that are out of the playoffs in the East. Oh, that would be delicious.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Wolves now 6-18. SECOND worst record in the league(tied with PHILLY).

Meh I think they were overhyped. When's the last time a team with a bunch of 20 year old's win in the NBA?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yeah a good comparable for the wolves potential wise is early durant/westbrook/harden thunder. And they were awful for 2 years. If Minnesota isn't .500 NEXT year I'd start calling them bust potential maybe
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Yeah a good comparable for the wolves potential wise is early durant/westbrook/harden thunder. And they were awful for 2 years. If Minnesota isn't .500 NEXT year I'd start calling them bust potential maybe
                          yeah they just have to learn to close games and be better and more consistent defensively. They figure that out and they'll be contending in a few seasons. Dunn, Lavine, Wiggins, Dieng, KAT...that's a crazy good starting 5. Dunn's shooting needs to improve, need a Patterson type off the bench and another decent vet or two.

Comment

• I'm watching Wolves-Bulls right now. Honestly, if they play like this every game, Thibbs should do something or he'll get fired. They don't have motivation. They play w/o energy. Strange stuff tbh. I'm not even talking about Wolves identity. They're still searching for it, I guess.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I'm watching Wolves-Bulls right now. Honestly, if they play like this every game, Thibbs should do something or he'll get fired. They don't have motivation. They play w/o energy. Strange stuff tbh. I'm not even talking about Wolves identity. They're still searching for it, I guess.
                              Thibs the coach won't get fired because Thibs is also Team President.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Thibs the coach won't get fired because Thibs is also Team President.
                                It doesn't really matter, I've just made my point. I don't like what's going with the Wolves. Of course they'll improve, but damn. Look at us. DeRozan, Kyle from few years ago. JV. We were fighting every fucking game. It wasn't enough but you could see a fight in our lads. Wolves look different. Unmotivated, low energy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X