"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Celtic hawks coming down to the wire
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• These Cs tho.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Every coach has a shelf life and usually only the legends can retire on their own. I think it's time for Karl to hang them up.
          Agreed.

Comment

• Adams clearly talked Kanter into growing the Stache as well, but I'm struggling to understand why he went along with it ... its looks HILARIOUS.

Comment

• whoops

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                whoops
                Green is an animal...tough hombre. It takes some on your team to play with an edge. Wish the Raptors had a couple. JJ was on the bench and Carroll did not play much. JV tried and got into foul trouble.

Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=Hotshot;620932[/QUOTE]

Haha...a few years ago SVG would have directly shit on the referees and drawn a big fine. He now speaks of "they" to his players. Well played Gundy.

Comment

• DPOY

Comment

• Wow this is actually ridiculous. How is GS getting away with this.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Haha...a few years ago SVG would have directly shit on the referees and drawn a big fine. He now speaks of "they" to his players. Well played Gundy.
                          Yeah coaches are getting more clever of how to criticize the ref's without actually doing it just like Frank Vogel did.

But SVG is bang on Lebron.

Comment

• I love Adam Silver. He makes me feel safe. Best Commish in Sports.

Made a very solid statement against the discrimination in North Carolina with that new law. While they will still (as of now anyway) leave the 2017 All-Star in Charlotte, I think he's doing so to keep as a negotiating chip with the Governor and State.
                            Yes, I look forward to the NBA's new moral preening. Of course, that means it will be cancelling it's tours of China and exhibition games there, right? Or at least using the games as a platform to speak out against the systematic torture, imprisonment and murder of the Chinese people by its government? Right? Yeah, that's what I thought.....

Hey, the NBA can be selective in its outrage if it wants but the least these hypocrites can do is spare me their righteous indignation.

Comment

• Comment

• Kind of amazing that this season long thread is less than our playoff game threads lol
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X