Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    彼らはまだくだらないね
    This was one of your best posts all season.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't hate the idea of Fields guarding Gay in some spot up minutes, just not starting. We need points guys! Points! Sure Ross can move to the two, but again, he's not DD. He's not great at the end of the shot clock. There's a reason Fields is still barely getting minutes.

I think it's funny. Casey, fresh of his coach of the month award, and a lot of u guys are still shitting on him like he doesn't know what he's doing. lol
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
        I don't hate the idea of Fields guarding Gay in some spot up minutes, just not starting. We need points guys! Points! Sure Ross can move to the two, but again, he's not DD. He's not great at the end of the shot clock. There's a reason Fields is still barely getting minutes.

I think it's funny. Casey, fresh of his coach of the month award, and a lot of u guys are still shitting on him like he doesn't know what he's doing. lol
        Larry Drew and Vinny Del Negro named NBA Coaches of the Month ...

Comment

Cousins might not play guys. We might be in with a decent chance.

Comment

Then why did we lose against the Lakers, a team that had no reason beating us? Huh? Ross may not be DD, but he can do what Dd does if Casey gives him the chance. Go look back at his college footage. Notice that he was effective as a SG there.... he even played as a SG for us during his rookie year. It will allow his game to grow, not shrink. Casey wants Ross to be his Ray Allen. Ross is not Ray. Ross is Ross. Let him play SG and he'll show us his true ceiling. Just you guys wait....
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
              Cousins might not play guys. We might be in with a decent chance.
              We have a decent chance either way. This isn't the Sacramento spurs. Im done praying for opposition injuries, when the raptors are in town you better respect us!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Then why did we lose against the Lakers, a team that had no reason beating us? Huh? Ross may not be DD, but he can do what Dd does if Casey gives him the chance. Go look back at his college footage. Notice that he was effective as a SG there.... he even played as a SG for us during his rookie year. It will allow his game to grow, not shrink. Casey wants Ross to be his Ray Allen. Ross is not Ray. Ross is Ross. Let him play SG and he'll show us his true ceiling. Just you guys wait....
                At this point don't care about Ross but why do we have JJ if it isn't to play against Gay, LeBron and Melo. In fact I thought he was brought in using those three players names specifically

Comment

JV going to get destroyed. So wait GV is starting again?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It ain't about the x's and the o's, it's about the Jimmies and the Joes
                    We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

Ross is passive

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Ross is passive
                        Ross heard you. Ross don't care

Comment

Finished two of my exams. Now I can "relax" and watch a nice game
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Finished two of my exams. Now I can "relax" and watch a nice game
                            Lucky. I have one tomorrow.
                            OG is our king

Comment

mixxaor wrote: View Post
                              finished two of my exams. Now i can "relax" and watch a nice game
                              save those greenhitz for everyone

Comment

But moving Ross to the SG spot allows him to have the ball in his hands more.... if Lowry decides to not play Iso-ball like he did via Lakers. If we play Ross similar to the way we use DD, we'll have a line-up that can win games no matter if JJ or Landry starts. And we still have a PG coming in off the bench then too in Greasy. Just makes too much sense... and also shows why we need a 3 before a 4/5.

Makes me think of when my high-school team lost our starting PF last year. I was kinda a assistant coach/water boy/13th man that year. I'm kinda a small PG that has a good mid-range and can set up screens that knew our line-up perfectly. Didn't see much playing time at first, but oh well. When we lost him, I told coach to bring in our back-up SF and move our starter to PF, going with a smaller but more dangerous line-up due to having 3 guys that could shoot from outside on the floor (We used Horns like the Raps!). My coach figured he'd try it out, and we ended up winning our next 4 games to squeak into the last playoff spot. I even got a few more minutes on the floor in our last 2 games due to the idea.

Just saying that playing Ross at SG provides us with more options. We may not have a true starting 3, but we do have guys that can fill it in for now. Think of Demar like a cavity.... would you rather have a hole in your tooth or a filling?
                                100% agree with these posts. Especially bolded. We have right now a golden opportunity to find out a ton about what Ross is capable of. Would be just horrible to waste this by giving touches that could be going to Ross to say Landry.

Comment

Working...
                                X