No announcement yet.

Game #19: Toronto Raptors 123 - Utah Jazz 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir needs rest. Don't play him. He's dying out there. I don't want to see that.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Utah aren't a joke though despite their record.

Tough to beat at home.

Very talented young group.

Raps better not be thinking about getting home to the Cavs on Friday.
      You are so right. This could be the Laker game all over again if don't come out motivated to play in the first quarter.

Comment

DE-FENCE! DE-FENCE!

(Seriously, it's been brutal lately)
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Utah aren't a joke though despite their record.

Tough to beat at home.

Very talented young group.

Raps better not be thinking about getting home to the Cavs on Friday.
          Utah are a joke, defensively. That team is going nowhere with both Hayward and Kanter in the starting lineup. Any player on any team can put up good numbers when you only have to play one side of the ball. The only danger is the Raps taking yet another night off, defensively and playing buddy ball to end the road trip. Otherwise, this should be a blowout in the Raps favour.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Ross needs to show up this game like he did last night.
            For one quarter you mean. After the hot hand in the 1st quarter, Ross was irrelevant for the remainder of the game. Something that has happened way too often in his NBA career so far.

I wouldn't be so hard on Terrence if he brought other intangibles to the floor, but he doesn't. If the shot's falling, by all means let him ride the hot hand, but if he starts struggling then yank him. For a guy who apparently took pride in his defense coming out of college, I've yet to see his contributions. At least when DeMar struggles, he picks up in other areas which still contribute to our team's success. You don't get that from Ross.

And if anyone compares Ross to Ray Allen one more time, I'm bringing out the ban hammer. Don't be foolish people. There's no comparison between the two in the slightest. That's insulting to Allen.

Comment

Ross in the first Q vs Kings:

...and then this happened:

I hear there are confidence booster pills.. (drugs)...

Comment

Not to change the subject or anything ... but isn't T Ross reminding you guys more and more of Ray Allen like totally!

Comment

With the way the Raptors are playing defensively lately i think this is a loss. Utah is a MUCH better team than the Boogie-less Kings.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Not to change the subject or anything ... but isn't T Ross reminding you guys more and more of Ray Allen like totally!
                    He's like Ray Allen, but a better shooter.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Comment

LOL

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did this guy really just call Ross a better shooter than Ray Allen?

Comment

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                            Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              For one quarter you mean. After the hot hand in the 1st quarter, Ross was irrelevant for the remainder of the game. Something that has happened way too often in his NBA career so far.

I wouldn't be so hard on Terrence if he brought other intangibles to the floor, but he doesn't. If the shot's falling, by all means let him ride the hot hand, but if he starts struggling then yank him. For a guy who apparently took pride in his defense coming out of college, I've yet to see his contributions. At least when DeMar struggles, he picks up in other areas which still contribute to our team's success. You don't get that from Ross.

And if anyone compares Ross to Ray Allen one more time, I'm bringing out the ban hammer. Don't be foolish people. There's no comparison between the two in the slightest. That's insulting to Allen.
                              Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trolling the Dr.

Everybody gets one.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X