X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Golden State maintain their position at the top

playing very well

Bogut got injured again

They could win 80 games and they're still not coming out of the west. They have too big of a reliance on jumpshots
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I dont know. These guys play some great D with Bogut, Klay, AI and from what I've seen Barnes and Green look solid (small sample size for me). When you have guards that can penetrate and handle the ball the way Klay & Steph do, you're going to get a lot of open jumpers. Alot of their players can put the ball on the court and score in the paint.

This team is scary good and can beat any team in the postseason, in my opinion.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Bogut got injured again

They could win 80 games and they're still not coming out of the west. They have too big of a reliance on jumpshots
        So basically theyre toronto california
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yes. IF they stay healthy all year, and that's a big IF. They're going to win it all this year. Can't see anyone beating them 4 times in a 7 game series.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yet another team completing obliterating the theory that you need to tank for a top-5 draft pick in order to build a winning team. Highest pick GSW had in the last 10 years was 6th overall, and they picked Epke Udoh (lol).

As much flack as Mark Jackson seems to be getting in the press these days, he really needs to be given ton of credit for turning around the long ingrained losing culture and instilling confidence in the young players. Who would have ever, ever imagined that Steph Curry and Klay Thompson could be as good as they are now. Both are playing far above even their highest projected ceilings when they were drafted.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Sure... Except with a bonafide superstar and the league's best defence.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Steph Curry can shoot all the jumpshots he wants. He's like a video game character.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  Steph Curry can shoot all the jumpshots he wants. He's like a video game character.
                  So can Vasquez. They just don't go in.

Comment

Working...
                  X