Fan Opinion: Just trade Jonas already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    WE don't need Beal..... we need a true SF over a SG anyday atm.
    sigh... it was in reference to Landry Fields & Steve Nash FA debacle.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
      sigh... it was in reference to Landry Fields & Steve Nash FA debacle.
      Isn't Beal coming back from a broken wrist? The odds of some accidental, slow-developing, unseen nerve damage isn't that far-fetched

Comment

• oh I kind of love that 2016 UFA class.

1) Durant
        2) Noah
        3) Batum

In that order, any of the above would make me very happy.

btw how is Parsons on that list, didn't he just sign with Mavs this off-season?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          oh I kind of love that 2016 UFA class.

1) Durant
          2) Noah
          3) Batum

RE: Parsons, a slight mistake on the original list. He's got a player option for the 2016-17 season.

Comment

1) Durant
            2) Noah
            3) Batum

I'd love any of those guys, but could Bruno be ready by then???
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

He might be ready to play, but definitely not ready to win championships.

Comment

Bruno is ALWAYS ready.
                OG is our king

Comment

Nope. According to experts, he'll still be two years away.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I meant ready to start though...
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

1) Durant
                      2) Noah
                      3) Batum

I love Noah's game but he is going to be turning 32 in the 2016-17 season. Given his injury history, I wouldn't feel confident in him getting big money for those next 3-4 years.

All over Durant and Batum though.

Ryan Anderson also going to be available that year.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        I love Noah's game but he is going to be turning 32 in the 2016-17 season. Given his injury history, I wouldn't feel confident in him getting big money for those next 3-4 years.

All over Durant and Batum though.

Ryan Anderson also going to be available that year.
                        Another guy I feel is super underrated.....
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Definitely do not trade JV. He's a beast! I was harping on him earlier in the season but he has really picked it up. He can be a dominant big man in the game IMO. He will get there. When I think of the big picture moving forward with this team and a desire to be a sustainable competitive franchise (as opposed to be a flash in the pan then rebuild type team), as well as roster construction and cap considerations moving forward, the list of players that I could justify trading JV for is very small.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Throw max at Beal to block any chance of Wiz getting Durant. Then Durant spurns us to stay close to his family and we end up with Beal. Not bad right?
                            Sounds like a classic BC move.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• man i'd throw serious money at Beal, dude is awesome.

by then Bruno will be on his way to becoming one of the best small forwards in the league. DD and Ross coming off the bench... me likey.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                man i'd throw serious money at Beal, dude is awesome.

by then Bruno will be on his way to becoming one of the best small forwards in the league. DD and Ross coming off the bench... me likey.
                                I think if you have Beal you don't have DD

Comment

Working...
                                X