X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NBA Team Screws Up its Timeouts the Most

Hmm.

http://regressing.deadspin.com/which...ost-1666343328
    We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Interesting, thanks. Not surprising though. When you leave it to casey to draw it up our offense is considerably worse haha.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Interesting, thanks. Not surprising though. When you leave it to casey to draw it up our offense is considerably worse haha.
      Credit where credit is due though: the defence improves.
      We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
        Credit where credit is due though: the defence improves.
        Well you may be a little biased
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I'm starting to have allergic reactions to isos. Like isos are giving me eyesores.

Comment

Most plays out of time outs tend to be for a 20ft 2 for DeRozan.

That is the go to play when a bucket is needed.

Unfortunately not what one calls a high percentage shot.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I'm starting to have allergic reactions to isos. Like isos are giving me eyesores.
              I see what you did there

Comment

Hmmm colour me surprised......
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think 'assists to turnovers' & dReb are much bigger problems. Why can we build leads but not close/blow teams out? #freebebe

Comment

How come the raptors offense looks the way it is? Is Dwayne Casey incompetent of drawing solid basic basketball plays?
                    If you're answer is no , then how has he convinced anyone he has half a clue when it comes to coaching? Perhaps I'm lacking knowledge myself but the Toronto Raptors look like a bunch of guys playing on your local outdoor park- the most they do "play wise" Is to screen and roll.
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                      I think 'assists to turnovers' & dReb are much bigger problems. Why can we build leads but not close/blow teams out? #freebebe
                      rebounding sure. but assists to turnovers? sure we could have more assists but our actual ratio is pretty good and 5th best in the league. as for building leads and not closing out? wtf are you talking about? we're something like 39-1 when going into the 4th with a lead. our point differential is also currently 2nd best in the league.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        rebounding sure. but assists to turnovers? sure we could have more assists but our actual ratio is pretty good and 5th best in the league. as for building leads and not closing out? wtf are you talking about? we're something like 39-1 when going into the 4th with a lead. our point differential is also currently 2nd best in the league.
                        We've lost at least twice recently with fourth quarter leads. That streak was great while it lasted but what have you done for me lately.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          We've lost at least twice recently with fourth quarter leads. That streak was great while it lasted but what have you done for me lately.
                          Hard to win the 4th when the defense is shit. This team is going to drop way off it's current winning % perch unless it cleans up the D.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                          X