Clear All

• Ball don't lie is an understatement for that FT trip

Comment

• Unleash Bruno!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 0 of 3? wow.

Comment

• That's gotta be the most frustrating of all the different kinds of bad fouls. The ref looked at the play, waited for the shot to miss, then called the foul for three free throws.
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Oh Matt!! You gotta stop with that Baby Faced Assasin gahbage! Its just Kyle... Kyle Wowry!

Comment

• Nice putting em away in the fourth. Love it

Comment

• Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                  I checked a while ago and I don't think his shooting rate is up any this year. He's missing more, though.
                  You're right. Only .6 more shots per game in .4 mins less per game. Suckiness is really memorable I guess.

Comment

• Only thing left is Bruno and pizza.

Comment

• We Tha Fourth

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                        The Rap's power fowards are both super underrated. Amir is a quiet top 10 or so power forward when healthy and Patterson would start on more than a few teams.
                        Man, I love Amir (and I agree with you) and but the *when healthy* aspect is what really prevents the guy from being true starting material for us. He's a little reckless in his play, and he's got a lot of mileage on his legs already so he's susceptible to injury.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

that he did!

Comment

• ESPN guys still not really saying anything nice about Toronto.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Young guys with room to grow. Can't be worse defensively.
                              yup. those are qualities of a third string pg. and you want them to be the abckup pg for a playoff team with winning intentons...
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                                Man, I love Amir (and I agree with you) and but the *when healthy* aspect is what really prevents the guy from being true starting material for us. He's a little reckless in his play, and he's got a lot of mileage on his legs already so he's susceptible to injury.
                                Honestly, I think he's underrated even when injured. He's a good passer, he rebounds well, he's a good rim protector against smaller players, he's easily one of the 5 or so best big man finishers in the league and he may actually be in the conversation as the the best screen setter in the league.
                                @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Working...
                                X